I think you're scared of me Foe :P

Toxic.J

Ya, W14 is a joke, in which noobs are trying to claim victory. Esp. the biggest loosers are ZHG or the old STFU. What is courage is laughable. Everyone just trying to hug and say they won is just a plain joke. I think in the end we are winners coz we are the only one that is the original tribe as together. Rest are just bunch of plain huggers.

Code:
Old tribe	New tribe	Date/Time	Points
None	~COK~	12th February 2008 - 06:14:15	76
~COK~	~TCC~	14th February 2008 - 16:19:49	209
~TCC~	=OIA=	18th May 2008 - 20:24:51	101,101
=OIA=	~GoC~	24th May 2008 - 03:13:43	113,568
~GoC~	SUP	10th July 2008 - 01:12:35	299,468
None	SUP	25th July 2008 - 19:52:00	386,195
SUP	Gobi	27th September 2008 - 10:00:01	784,867
Gobi	None	21st April 2009 - 22:00:02	1,823,090
None	Fire-A	22nd April 2009 - 01:00:02	1,823,047
Fire-A	None	03rd October 2009 - 01:00:02	3,463,809
None	~GOH~	03rd October 2009 - 22:00:01	3,473,542
~GOH~	FIRE	20th January 2010 - 01:00:02	3,483,650
I see, original tribe!
You see, you're the joke here :lol:

--------------------------------------------
Thread: I think you're scared of me Foe :p

Most points: 6,579,632
Current points: 4,309,539

I can't hear you KarmaX!!!

DeletedUser

Code:
Old tribe	New tribe	Date/Time	Points
None	~COK~	12th February 2008 - 06:14:15	76
~COK~	~TCC~	14th February 2008 - 16:19:49	209
~TCC~	=OIA=	18th May 2008 - 20:24:51	101,101
=OIA=	~GoC~	24th May 2008 - 03:13:43	113,568
~GoC~	SUP	10th July 2008 - 01:12:35	299,468
None	SUP	25th July 2008 - 19:52:00	386,195
SUP	Gobi	27th September 2008 - 10:00:01	784,867
Gobi	None	21st April 2009 - 22:00:02	1,823,090
None	Fire-A	22nd April 2009 - 01:00:02	1,823,047
Fire-A	None	03rd October 2009 - 01:00:02	3,463,809
None	~GOH~	03rd October 2009 - 22:00:01	3,473,542
~GOH~	FIRE	20th January 2010 - 01:00:02	3,483,650
I see, original tribe!
You see, you're the joke here :lol:

--------------------------------------------
Thread: I think you're scared of me Foe :p

Most points: 6,579,632
Current points: 4,309,539

I can't hear you KarmaX!!!

*sorry for a little interruption*

wazzup fellas, been a long time I quitted this game :p but im not back here to acknowledge myself just like any other fools does :p hehe . .

this will be a little OP message ; ) hi bro TJ :p remember me ? xD

so many changes happened in this world huh ? still the same people hanging here in forum :p ahaha . . well goodluck guys : )

and God Speed!

DeletedUser

ahahahah lol : ) i miss sending cookies to you too : ) ahahah . . .

how i wish : P

spam: hows life treating you man ?

hallzyjake

KarmaX is basically gone, if not already, FIRE is dead, minus east.

Life is going great, we started a new tribe in this world of all ACTIVE players, so we don't have to carry dead weight

Toxic.J

Hi Choy, how you doing bro... Missed ya so much, and also how can I forget you with those fast replies =D

DeletedUser

Life is going great, we started a new tribe in this world of all ACTIVE players, so we don't have to carry dead weight

what a joke...

you started a new tribe of active players so you could pass out your hundreds of sits and have a feast..lol

you guys are lame..

go East!! They will NEVER defeat you.

DeletedUser

Just came on to post that I'm so proud FIRE still exist despite the overwhelming odds, I throughly rate them. Its a pity FOE and their tribalhugging ally chums have taken so long, and still haven't made them disband in defeat.

hallzyjake

Its hard to take out a player that is so clustered and used dead accounts to support himself(East). So it was more like a tribe vs a tribe. Also southern players in theFOE are finishing off the bits and pieces of players that were in GOH.
East is a strong player, but he is going down slowly, and steetshot is gone for good

DeletedUser51791

Man, oh man.

You bunch are so convinced I am stacked with dead accounts. You can't even imagine someone being able to defend themselves against the big, bad attack of foe/chaos. What utter nonsense.

Not one of you have put in the least amount of effort (or you are all completely incompetent). I can see your attack plan with my eyes closed. Every one of you either spam BS fakes or simply attack a chunk of villages based on geography, or the fact they are all listed together in my village list, or whatever. Anything but actually putting in the time it would take to send a real attack. What, you think your latest half-assed effort is going to finally break me? How special you must think you are.

As for me going down slowly, what exactly is that based upon? You bunch couldn't take down your own pants without help from half the world. Though, you will all get your wish soon enough. I am tired of carrying this world on my back. You all can continue to pretend you are playing the game while you attack barbs and dead accounts and rack up those fake stats (what a bunch of posers), but I am done. You have finally convinced me this world is never going to recover from the mentality that drove you all to turn a war game into a hug-fest. You are all so scared of losing that you are not even willing to play the game. What a pathetic bunch of losers!

DeletedUser

I want to give a shout out to the huggers of the world!

yes..I think it should be a new award...

Walhabie
Dead Badger
Majorbeer....

AND ANY OTHERS FROM STFU, OR ZHG WHATEVER..

You guys are the lamest group I've seen... Foe and Chaos are bad...but you guys are beyond them. Hiding behind FIRE for literally years and eating barbs and inactives.... Attacking Zip stabbing them in the back.... Then attacking Fire stabbing us in the back...rofl...you guys are pathetic.

Toxic.J

yeah, FOE and Chaos are bad because they defeated you! We're bad!!!

@ anybody who is/was in w14 and thinks foe and chaos are huggers, you have a problem with that? That's because you lost! you're just too coward to face it!

DeletedUser51791

Yes, Toxic. We are the cowards.

That is easily in my top ten of idiotic denier comments.

BTW, the next time you decide to send 15,000-20,000 fakes at someone, you may want to send at least a few real nukes. By necessity I wait until someone earns my attention. I regularly have to ignore a large part of the incoming attacks because there are simply too many. You never earned my attention. Every single attack you sent was ignored. Hope you had fun wasting your time sending them.

DeletedUser92314

Walhabie
Dead Badger
Majorbeer....

You guys are the lamest group I've seen... Foe and Chaos are bad...but you guys are beyond them. Hiding behind FIRE for literally years and eating barbs and inactives.... Attacking Zip stabbing them in the back.... Then attacking Fire stabbing us in the back...rofl...you guys are pathetic.
yeah i hate them too. theyre just a bunch of huggers .

this war against fire is really unfair 1.5 bil points vs 60 mil points. man i cant believe this east guy is fighting on his own against the entire world.

michael was right, they are w14 winners.

Toxic.J

haha, what other would you say other than such idiot things east?

and yeah, you ignored me, how about the farms I catted to nothing? haven't you rebuilt them yet? if you think you can draw attention by saying these stuff you're mistaken, I have other things to do in this world, other than wasting time on a stacked player, such as hugging other tribes...

DeletedUser

Walhabie
Dead Badger
Majorbeer....

why don't you just shut up you are just as big if not bigger punk then they are. sure wish I still had all the post were you showed just how fare up there @ss your head was lol. you and the rest of old north are just as responsible to the way this world turned out as chaos and foe. all any of you did was make excuses as to why you couldn't fight your buddies in zhg. Now you want to whine about how it turned out. If any of you would of had the balls to fight things might of turned out different.

stellro

Its a far stretch to compare North to Chaos & FOE's antics when discussing the state of the world.

DeletedUser

not really all any of you do is cry about there hugging, but when they were taking out zip all I heard was we can't do anything about it. Reality is something could of been done but they were to scared about having to fight so it was easier to stand back and let it happen. As for mberns I had 100 nukes or so hit me from him, proof that he wasn't fighting to much of a coward to fight tribes and figured he could take out 1 person easier.

DeletedUser

East you will get the attention you deserve. I will give it to you. I have always wanted to prove myself as an attacker, and i can against prob 1 of the best defenders of the game.

I was taught by some of the best attackers (Kenua B2B's finest, gogu123(both #1 attackers for along time), wozz, who said i was 1 of the most aggressive players but didn't have the points, well now i got em)

I am not trying to sound high and mighty, i am not trying to start something on the forum, dont need a flame war tyvm. Just telling you, you will hopefully have your challenge that you have been looking for.

East, I cant wait to meet you on the battlefield, see you soon.