i use troops

DeletedUser

We haz a new spammer in our forum who claims to be W40's most hated player. Is dis true?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways, who do you guys think it is? Who is the most hated player on W40 :lol:? Burning questions, I know :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

It is clearly ladadoodee from =CB=. I hate that girl with a passion. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Ha. It's clearly you rexxy.

Get back in the closet and be quiet. ;)

DeletedUser95027

eh once ye grow immunity t' lada's infections ye'll be alright rex

DeletedUser

We haz a new spammer in our forum who claims to be W40's most hated player. Is dis true?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways, who do you guys think it is? Who is the most hated player on W40 :lol:? Burning questions, I know :icon_biggrin:.

Errrr....

i use troops has been on these forums for nearly a year & probably isn't as hated as he once was.

I doubt that he's the world's most hated player but would discourage anyone from competing for the title :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Meh.. :icon_rolleyes:

This is what happens when im allowed to have fun on the externals.. :icon_wink:

Me > Matflan ANYDAY :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i thought i use troops was a noob from W16 lol

I <3 you rober :icon_biggrin:

(But not as much as Kezza does) :icon_wink:

Can you close this Denny, i'll continue my barrage of spam and fun on the w16 forums, not quite sure why he dragged it here to begin with.. :icon_confused:

monsterbro

Haha U6 trying find information out but i guess you fail so go back to w16 forums

DeletedUser

I decided to finally check this, as I remembered it. Ah, lovely spam :icon_biggrin:. Monsterbro, go back to your hole, no one called for you :lol:.