I used to have fun

DeletedUser

You know, i have played this game off and on for 4 years now and i really have enjoyed it.
But recently my tribe leader asked to account sit me then killed my army by attacking players in which i had no chance to defeat knowing that the players were defensive and without scouting, he then proceeded to kick me from the tribe for not having enough troops. Now im isolated and im realizing, if the playerbase is like this then why am i still playing?

DeletedUser

Use the support system to report him for this, I think it is against the rules. They can't restore your troops but they can at least ban him.

llanowar

Thus why if someone asks to sit me they have 1 minute to check whatever it is they are claiming to check for before I log back in and end the account sit.

That eliminates the threat of someone doing that to you because if they try you can just cancel the attacks and continue about your day.

DeletedUser59417

Thus why if someone asks to sit me they have 1 minute to check whatever it is they are claiming to check for before I log back in and end the account sit.

That eliminates the threat of someone doing that to you because if they try you can just cancel the attacks and continue about your day.

It's good to note that any attacks that are sent can be cancled in the first 10 mins. Tribes don't need to sit your account like ever. If they think you might be a spy apply to another tribe they will never trust you. If they think your a point whore link them your oda/odd scores. If the tribe your applying for says whats oda/odd mean use them as food and stay tribe less until a good tribe picks you up. If your active in the externals and post a lot, then you don't need to be in a tribe. Find 5 good players around you and thats all you need. Most wars are fought by a few players anyways unless its a huge boarder war and you don't want to be in one of those this early in the world.

DeletedUser

I used to have fun too... then i took an arrow to the knee.

DeletedUser

thank you for suggesting the support ticked i completely spaced that one off