i want to apply a tribe in K78

DeletedUser

i am a player who have lots of experience
i didn't start this World long, but i had playd on W19 which i was very strong over there
i only got 1500 pts later
and i got 1200 Axe and 900 LC

so any tribe thats i could join ?
my account is lordskaven

DeletedUser

Yeah...come to PnP every day and post your troop counts...you'll be around a long time.

DeletedUser

what was your troop count you said?

Mine is 539 axes, 21 spears, 87 swords and 121 archers:)
I am planning on building a stable for mounted archers soon... Perhaps also a church :)

DeletedUser

noobs...I've built a Monastery already. Training monks...and they're level 15!

DeletedUser

Deff the best one, yeah it was the infamous "the" typo :D

DeletedUser

Apply to ARMA

ARMA is accepting new apps. Please come join ARMA we are a great group of guys having a good time.

DeletedUser

damn, I was going to say that about chris. you IMK guys sure know how things work around int this game xD

What would expect from a tribe where one of it's leader and his assistant are the most perversive ones in whole TW? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What would expect from a tribe where one of it's leader and his assistant are the most perversive ones in whole TW? :icon_eek:

well, I don't know about the most perversive ones in the whole TW, I really believe some of us guys in BUL really stand a chance against you people. some of us are just... sick. lol

DeletedUser

warham, shall we show 'em what the real meaning of perversive is? :D

Edit:
WARNING! Life time ban from PnP is possible as a side effect. :D

DeletedUser

w00t only got 2 active infractions anymore, tomorrow only 1 so I can show something that gives me 3 infractions at once :p

DeletedUser

i am a player who have lots of experience
i didn't start this World long, but i had playd on W19 which i was very strong over there
i only got 1500 pts later
and i got 1200 Axe and 900 LC

so any tribe thats i could join ?
my account is lordskaven

I'm going to noble you now.

DeletedUser

w00t only got 2 active infractions anymore, tomorrow only 1 so I can show something that gives me 3 infractions at once :p

I've been banned a couple of times. worst part is, I didn't see it coming :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You guys are all noobs. I have 6000 axes 6000 swords and 6000 spears. That way I can attack and defend at the same time.