I Want To Enter

usman27

HI I WANT TO ENTER IN W12

IF ANYONE LEAVE PLEASE GIVE ME HIS/HER USERNAME AND PASSWORD PLEASE RESPOND HERE.:lol::icon_rolleyes:

Usman27:lol:
Good Luck Evryone:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

all players left on this world are top 600 players so I doubt they will give up their accounts.:icon_smile:

Darkknight758

lol man id love 2 get back on this world but even i wouldnt ask 4 some1's acct... Isnt it kinda worthless if ya didnt have 2 work for it... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Darkknight that all depends , I'm not the original Gleng but I sure have made it my account , started at 4 mill and now am over 10 mill :O LOL .

It is fun taking a new account and modifying it to make it yours .

Darkknight758

Darkknight that all depends , I'm not the original Gleng but I sure have made it my account , started at 4 mill and now am over 10 mill :O LOL .

It is fun taking a new account and modifying it to make it yours .

Impostor! lol i thought u were my old friend Gleng I used 2 be right next to him and we were buds ^^

but I just couldt do that. i have 2 have my groove but I figure if it was an account that big and he kept it organized id get used 2 it.

DeletedUser

HAHA you got me , yes impostor .

It is fun man getting a new account that is but only if you get one that is clean and well kept , Gleng was great and did a great job of getting things ready for me . And you have got to love coming into a new account with close to 70K in packs stored up :)

slinkiestwizard

usman is a player that was perma sitting multiple account s :icon_rolleyes: , i believe got spanked for it. I remember him in BSW his age was different everyday , Used too tell players to join other tribes he was controlling with other accounts or threatened to rim them.

Basically all he ever did was noble barbs , must be why he wants to come back the noobs on the rim in other worlds are to much of a challenge for him

DeletedUser

oh, thanks for the explanation slinkiest.. well who wants that a player like him to come back in this world? i surely dont :lol:

Darkknight758

HAHA you got me , yes impostor .

It is fun man getting a new account that is but only if you get one that is clean and well kept , Gleng was great and did a great job of getting things ready for me . And you have got to love coming into a new account with close to 70K in packs stored up :)

ha that just isnt right. this has been the best world and I quit it >.>

usman27

I'm Not Noob.

Please If Enyone Leave Tribalwars. please give me his username and password plz :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

People normally just don't give away their accounts to people they don't know.

DeletedUser

Especially not to people who use 8 emoticons in 1 message...

And we are all about getting people to leave this world, not to enter. So, better try your luck in another world..