I Want You...

DeletedUser

To Join the TW Blog Team!

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

DeletedUser

I'll write the intro if you want:

This world is about to enter into the end-game phase, or at least, was intended to during the June review of the worlds. However, with the introduction of the new 'end-game' requirements, world w47, or more specifically ~one~ with a dominance of more than 73% will not be entering eng-game phase but by the looks of it will instead be stepping up the pace. They don't appear to need the world to close for registrations, or to prevent restarting or even half prices nobles. Although, they would help them.

There are no politics in this world to comment on. ~one~ owns the large majority of the world and had decreed that anyone not in ~one~ is their enemy.

Anything I left out? :icon_redface:

Social Disorder

We've been asked this like 8 months ago, and noone got chosen.. Don't think you would still want a blogger here, its pretty much the same shit everyday.. One nobling noobs

DeletedUser

The World may change at any time. We will keep on pestering you until we get a blogger :icon_razz:

Please apply via the link in my first post.

Kris

DeletedUser

Yea, this world definitely changes...

When it closes.

DeletedUser

The World may change at any time. We will keep on pestering you until we get a blogger :icon_razz:

Please apply via the link in my first post.

Kris

As Snivl just mentioned, the only times this world is going to change is if one of two things happen:

a) The noobs all delete and we win with the new requirement of 100%
b) The 'not-so-nice-word-that's-been-replaced-with-people' running the show realise that ~One~ meets the requirements they previously set out. We have a 73% dominance, the previous rules stated 70-80% to enter STAGE 3 OF END-GAME. This world has yet to enter stage one, let alone close registrations...

What does THAT say about what's going to change in this world?

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We've been asked this like 8 months ago, and noone got chosen.. Don't think you would still want a blogger here, its pretty much the same shit everyday.. One nobling noobs
It was several months after we had a request for a blogger posted in w42 before I finally stepped up. Perhaps it's the same here, and people just need a bit of prodding. ;P

Anyway, there are plenty of things a blogger could look at in w47. Interview smaller players in lesser-known tribes. Interview players about their history in the world. Discuss why the world ended up the way it did (settings, diplomacy...). Figure out which tribe is doing the best against ~One~ and why. Also, this world had army camps... A blogger could look at how the world changed when these were removed over the Christmas attack break and what the people of w47 thought of them. I'm sure someone who knows more about w47 could come up with a lot more ideas.

Social Disorder

~one~ was recruited because army camps got removed..
Noone can fight back anymore..
Pretty much sums up the world

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that everyone here thinks the same way about all of it, and there's no one anywhere in the world who would have something interesting to say? I highly doubt this world is as completely boring as you portray it. And even in the unlikely event that it is, there must be someone who could liven things up and ease the tedium.

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that everyone here thinks the same way about all of it, and there's no one anywhere in the world who would have something interesting to say? I highly doubt this world is as completely boring as you portray it. And even in the unlikely event that it is, there must be someone who could liven things up and ease the tedium.

Well, if you judge by the activity of this forum, I wouldn't be too sure about that. :icon_eek:

Also, random question. Has anybody else realized that the title of this thread is extremely suggestive? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

When the moderator of a forum decides to input, to show the extent to which the inactivity reaches... Well, I'd take his word for it. He has special privileges! :icon_redface:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also, random question. Has anybody else realized that the title of this thread is extremely suggestive? :icon_wink:
It's Kriss. I wouldn't have expected anything less. :lol:

When the moderator of a forum decides to input, to show the extent to which the inactivity reaches... Well, I'd take his word for it. He has special privileges! :icon_redface:
You just need more spammers. Get a blogger, and we'll teach them. :D

Social Disorder

I bet that if someone applied they would still get declined lol

DeletedUser

You just need more spammers. Get a blogger, and we'll teach them. :D

You find me 50 players on w47 that pay for premium and aren't a part of ~One~. IF you can do that, find at least another 30. Only then will any of their opinions be valid. One is formed by the majority of the worlds largest players. Major players = premium payers. Unlike all the noobs that are being protected by moral, or the new end-game scenario ~One~ were predominantly premium paying players, supporting tribal wars.
So I *could* go and find you a spammer, but the reality is that no one here who means anything wants a Blog, because we all share an opinion of this world and of the administration of the game. And I don't mean to be rude, but blogging isn't particularly difficult, if you are required to 'teach' them, it might be easier to spend your time writing your own blog for the world...

~Imsure

DeletedUser

Actually I believe the world must still be really boring. There's barely any competition and the world could be ended now. There isn't enough material to fill a blog. And to whoever is still playing, good luck :)

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kriss, I got it, and I know you well, so I knew you meant it. I just didn't think it was appropriate to comment. The mod started it though, so it's all good. They're so troublesome! We bloggers should really be in charge of the forums... They'd be a much safer place. :lol:

<3 Wolfie

Vaguely on-topic: See, don't people want to blog now? o.o