I will pay 3pp for Tribe COA

DeletedUser

I'm the founder of a W36 tribe known as Code of Chivalry.

I'm hoping for a slightly animated COA with obviously the tribe's name and a theme of nobility (Knights).

A preview of previous work will be nice.

I will pay 3 pp for it, is that fair?

DeletedUser

I will make it.

I already made one, but I am not sure what he thought of it... :icon_cry: Not my best, but meh...

CoC.png

e6u895.png

2s6rkh1.png

Even added in some variety in the border selection...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to look at a few more, and than I'll let everybody know.

DeletedUser

No rocker, I made it simple do not join, you are going to win CTRL's

DeletedUser

I did not try really hard as it was 3 Am.

What's Eustace Deschamps mean? I was googling it and got an ancient writer, some random guy who died and has a memorial page, and a few other completely unrelated things...

DeletedUser71940

2w6xt2c.png

Obviously the "Sample" could be removed :) Just a try.

DeletedUser

Thanks to everybody who made one, I will bring these back to my tribe so they can vote on them.

DeletedUser60182

Codeofchivalry.jpg

Send the erm, Premium points to kingtomthebadboy please. I expect my payment within 37 hours and 23 minutes please.

Me for the win! :D lol

DeletedUser

I will pay, I already bought the 3PP, im just waiting on one more person who said he would make me one, and than my tribe will vote.

DeletedUser

Mine is the best you know. Oh and mine does not go to Einstein anymore mail me if I win ok, I will give you the name.

DeletedUser71940

Suck up :icon_confused:

Yes obviously, because finding Kebabe's failures funny is now sucking up, I personally find it funny because I was in the worlds with at least half of them and watched them fail. Jeesh, rather than trying to prove that you have a pair of e-balls that do not co-exist in real life you should go and do something useful, like die?
/endrant