I would like to declare victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes, I would like to declare an early victory over the cheaters of Ad Inf.

Just today, their main duke and rallier of players against BANG!? was banned for cheating, as was their diplomat, whom I also believe was a duke.

Due to said circumstances, Ad Inf is left almost without leadership, guidance, and if weepinwillow12 and amberor are perm-banned, then most likely without dukes as well.

From now on, the Ad Inf war shall be commonly referred to as "cleanup in isle 3".

Edit: Special thanks to mockssy for reporting the breach of rules :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

family tribe? cheaters?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would this be declared the quickest victory in the history of W 16.

DeletedUser

It might not be a real victory. I suppose that remains to be shown, but it is now just called cleanup in isle 3 in my mind. And I doubt Ad Inf will ever recover, so I declare an early victory because I know we'll probably win already.

Oh, and Plight won a war in a day against DNS or something, who disbanded when they declared by mail.

DeletedUser

....... and i was going to declare war on them tonight............. might still do so anyway for a laugh....

DeletedUser

I beleive we had a 4 hour war.

oh i see ^_^
this was against a top 10 tribe may be in that category the fastest war.(but as U6s5l has said it might not be a real victory until the tribe disbands but in other hand if both the dukes of a tribe are banned how can they disband. o_O I dont know if there are more dukes there :/ )

DeletedUser

What they get ban for?

Attacking us with their accounts and their sat accounts at the same time.

Those were the only coordinated attacks :icon_twisted: No, they did a good job with their leader. But if they lost against us with him then they will probably do even less without him.

DeletedUser

This is not a victory. Its a defeat. Now you cant noble as many villages off them :icon_cry:

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey dunbop, you suck :lol:.

Anywho, we get their villages. Just don't have to deal with stacks :lol:.

DeletedUser

This is not a victory. Its a defeat. Now you cant noble as many villages off them :icon_cry:

:icon_wink:
Do you honestly not realize how long it can take to noble 4500 villages? I'm sure Bang!? won't miss those ~200 villages too much

DeletedUser63994

What happens to a tribe if there duke and barons get permabanned? Does it still exist even if everyone leaves?

DeletedUser

The person with the most rights can become duke. If no one has rights, then anyone can become duke.

DeletedUser

no it isn't i was in a tribe on w37 where the duke got banned and the other one went inactive.... we had to wait for the inactive one to go barbarian and then one of the barons was able to become a duke instead

DeletedUser

But were they banned? I don't know if it makes a difference or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.