I would like to declare victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

HAHA, thats a good one. Ad Inf will lose after a couple of OPs. As soon as PnX disbands or is less of or not a threat anymore Ad Inf will be crushed under our boot heel.:icon_rolleyes:
*yawn* we've been hearing this for the last month. Getting a bit bored waiting around to actually see it

DeletedUser

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
What seems to be a conflict here as far as I am concerned any way. It seems most feel that Ad Inf has lost already. So be it that we have lost more villages then Bang?! But no one wants to take a closer look or admit what I have been claiming all along. We are as everyone wants to point out surounded, we are out numbered around all the outer boarders. We are fighting and defending against at least 3 tribes along with help from others besides. Considering that we lost quite a few villages and points through desertion
We have our inactive's every tribe does. We are still able to hold our own. k30 k31 we had have very few in that area, by all rights We should have been evicted from those areas weeks ago. By Bang!? TKR it doesn't matter we should have been run out A month later and Ad Inf is still there. To me that is a victory in it's self. The fact that we are there and we are fighting hard there is not because TkR has not tried.
There are other k's we have taken control of and had no problem in doing it.
They wanted to claim victory long before the war would end. Why because one of the leaders had been banded for a short time. Though he was and had lost a lot villages for a mistake. We held together we kept fighting. Truth be known there are a lot of small victories that Ad Inf can take pride in, And are well on thee way to a possible win.
We have had losses in players, we have spy's that report everything they see and hear to the enemy, We have had our own inner tribe frustrations, and yet we are there and we are taking villages every day. And not just Barbs, as the propaganda writers would have you believe.
One thing I know we have going for us is that we believe in our selves and we believe in each other and never will you find a tribe that are as close as Ad Inf. Everyone calls us a family tribe, well from looking from the inside of one then I can tell you I would not want to be in any other kind.
I have been in only a few tribes, but going on my experience as little as it may be Ad Inf is the greatest tribe I have ever known.
Others may not agree with the diplomacy and they could be right. But I would not want anyone more then Ad Inf to watch my back.

jakeeboy

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
What seems to be a conflict here as far as I am concerned any way. It seems most feel that Ad Inf has lost already. So be it that we have lost more villages then Bang?! But no one wants to take a closer look or admit what I have been claiming all along. We are as everyone wants to point out surounded, we are out numbered around all the outer boarders. We are fighting and defending against at least 3 tribes along with help from others besides. Considering that we lost quite a few villages and points through desertion
We have our inactive's every tribe does. We are still able to hold our own. k30 k31 we had have very few in that area, by all rights We should have been evicted from those areas weeks ago. By Bang!? TKR it doesn't matter we should have been run out A month later and Ad Inf is still there. To me that is a victory in it's self. The fact that we are there and we are fighting hard there is not because TkR has not tried.
There are other k's we have taken control of and had no problem in doing it.
They wanted to claim victory long before the war would end. Why because one of the leaders had been banded for a short time. Though he was and had lost a lot villages for a mistake. We held together we kept fighting. Truth be known there are a lot of small victories that Ad Inf can take pride in, And are well on thee way to a possible win.
We have had losses in players, we have spy's that report everything they see and hear to the enemy, We have had our own inner tribe frustrations, and yet we are there and we are taking villages every day. And not just Barbs, as the propaganda writers would have you believe.
One thing I know we have going for us is that we believe in our selves and we believe in each other and never will you find a tribe that are as close as Ad Inf. Everyone calls us a family tribe, well from looking from the inside of one then I can tell you I would not want to be in any other kind.
I have been in only a few tribes, but going on my experience as little as it may be Ad Inf is the greatest tribe I have ever known.
Others may not agree with the diplomacy and they could be right. But I would not want anyone more then Ad Inf to watch my back.

Well you need to get into some good tribes, and what is the rush? Your villages will still be there in 2-3 months. We can grow at our leisure after we take PnX down.

DeletedUser

Well you need to get into some good tribes, and what is the rush? Your villages will still be there in 2-3 months. We can grow at our leisure after we take PnX down.

Or you could always beg bang!? to give you a free account and let them protect you just as jakeeboy did :icon_wink:

jakeeboy

Or you could always beg bang!? to give you a free account and let them protect you just as jakeeboy did :icon_wink:

*facepalm* As always Ad Inf no nothing about what they are talking about. How many times did I have to explain this to monsterbro and s33ujimmy. So much so that I would rather you look it up than me having to write it out all over again.

DeletedUser

*yawn* we've been hearing this for the last month. Getting a bit bored waiting around to actually see it

Just like I said in a post before cpt.

here:
Here is a fact:
- We haven't launched operations against ad inf like we did against pnx.
And still we are leading??? How come?? please tell me, please
And oh if someone say, then do it, just wait till we finished pnx. Then you guys will run around like little pigs :D
and why do we attack pnx first? Because PNX is more a threat to us then ad inf will ever be. lol

DeletedUser

Mainly that i point out those nukes.. I was waiting for an answer because your mate thought i was lieing :)
I would think you would have to ask the people who sent them? Only they would know the answer, there the only ones who would know the reasons.
But I have a time or two sent out small attacks like that and won the village. It was like Bang!? was handing me a gift.

DeletedUser

I would think you would have to ask the people who sent them? Only they would know the answer, there the only ones who would know the reasons.
But I have a time or two sent out small attacks like that and won the village. It was like Bang!? was handing me a gift.

I was talking to cpt,
I'd like to see the proof of these attacks if possible (although it's not very likely to come as I doubt they ever happened)

I personally think that this quote must be very painfull right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I skipped over most of the spam, which, face it, is just spam. The Ad Inf guys, especially cptuah, keep going around in circles, stating the same thing while posting little facts that were manipulated to suit their needs. Croot and Stalhill might just be better off ignoring these guys. Though I've been given the same advice before but I find these things fun, so maybe they do too.

A little off topic but they got brought up in the discussion. I'd like to say that PnX, while obviously losing the war, has earned my respect. Aside from a few small outbursts from a certain member, PnX has realized they are losing and have accepted that fact (though they still fight), instead of trying to start a flame war on the forums. I think Ad Inf could actually learn from them.

And I thought this funny but it didn't seem to be caught by anyone else. Cptuah (I apologize if I keep spelling your name wrong) was going on and on about how Bang!? hasn't one and that Ad Inf is putting up a strong fight and coming back, but then he seemed to quickly change his view from that to a view that Ad Inf is lost but making Bang!? look weaker because they haven't made larger headway. So within a few posts, the strongest arguer (although its mostly spam) for Ad Inf's cause contradicted him (or her) self.

DeletedUser29719

We all know how poor and miserable Ad Inf was, actually still it is. But finally you are trying to play in a way that you should. Its not an epic stand, its just tribalwars and you are losing and will keep loosing. Your crew are doing their best but its the only thing they can do. You can organize attacks and can make 30 - 40 players to send nukes, but if %80 of those do not have much experience or enough firepower these efforts wont go further than "we are still nobling isolated and inactive BANG villages".

Apart from feeding your duke or "some chosen players" if you distributed the family inactives equally; you would have more players with considerable firepower and I would also say "Ad Inf is having its victory".

But thats not the case so before claiming "victory so far" take a closer look.

Pnx almost gave up fighting, and both Ad INf-Pnx pair has lower amount of villages than they had at the start of the war. So that means you are getting nobled faster than your total ennoblements. BANG is growing while enemies getting smaller.

You may seem to hold clusters at k31 and k30 but thats only because the size/distance penalties for TKR and no serious action from BANG. Its easy to defend a 100k player and we find it quite useless to attack small Ad Inf players in the region.

Just it was pointed out, we had decided that Pnx is a more important rival with a better potential while being aware of the fact that eating all Ad Inf will take some time. So we left you alone for some time. But now some of you are already having the action you wanted, more is on the road and more will be on the road in a few days. I wish you luck for the future, you will need it.

Just for clarification, he didnt ask for it. He was excited when he heard the offer though :)

We happened to have someone leaving and I just gave his e-mail address to the leaving player.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We all know how poor and miserable Ad Inf was, actually still it is. But finally you are trying to play in a way that you should. Its not an epic stand, its just tribalwars and you are losing and will keep loosing. Your crew are doing their best but its the only thing they can do. You can organize attacks and can make 30 - 40 players to send nukes, but if %80 of those do not have much experience or enough firepower these efforts wont go further than "we are still nobling isolated and inactive BANG villages".

Apart from feeding your duke or "some chosen players" if you distributed the family inactives equally; you would have more players with considerable firepower and I would also say "Ad Inf is having its victory".

But thats not the case so before claiming "victory so far" take a closer look.

Pnx almost gave up fighting, and both Ad INf-Pnx pair has lower amount of villages than they had at the start of the war. So that means you are getting nobled faster than your total ennoblements. BANG is growing while enemies getting smaller.

You may seem to hold clusters at k31 and k30 but thats only because the size/distance penalties for TKR and no serious action from BANG. Its easy to defend a 100k player and we find it quite useless to attack small Ad Inf players in the region.

Just it was pointed out, we had decided that Pnx is a more important rival with a better potential while being aware of the fact that eating all Ad Inf will take some time. So we left you alone for some time. But now some of you are already having the action you wanted, more is on the road and more will be on the road in a few days. I wish you luck for the future, you will need it.

Just for clarification, he didnt ask for it. He was excited when he heard the offer though :)

We happened to have someone leaving and I just gave his e-mail address to the leaving player.

Thanks for posting sensibly & honestly without flaming kerbogha. Won't hug you but you've just elevated yourself in my estimations. We knew it was a war which we were highly unlikely to win when we made the declaration but to be honest we were convinced that bang1? would attack us eventually (rightly or wrongly) so we decided to bite the bullet and take the war to bang!? lest we were caught with our pants down. We made our beds so we must lie in them and just do what we can for each other. Personally, I don't regret it as it was getting and I was phasing myself out giving away villages because I lost interest. I'm still sure it was inevitable though. As for jakee, I just like to wind him up. you know the score :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I skipped over most of the spam, which, face it, is just spam. The Ad Inf guys, especially cptuah, keep going around in circles, stating the same thing while posting little facts that were manipulated to suit their needs. Croot and Stalhill might just be better off ignoring these guys. Though I've been given the same advice before but I find these things fun, so maybe they do too.

A little off topic but they got brought up in the discussion. I'd like to say that PnX, while obviously losing the war, has earned my respect. Aside from a few small outbursts from a certain member, PnX has realized they are losing and have accepted that fact (though they still fight), instead of trying to start a flame war on the forums. I think Ad Inf could actually learn from them.

And I thought this funny but it didn't seem to be caught by anyone else. Cptuah (I apologize if I keep spelling your name wrong) was going on and on about how Bang!? hasn't one and that Ad Inf is putting up a strong fight and coming back, but then he seemed to quickly change his view from that to a view that Ad Inf is lost but making Bang!? look weaker because they haven't made larger headway. So within a few posts, the strongest arguer (although its mostly spam) for Ad Inf's cause contradicted him (or her) self.

Pardon me. Just for one weak moment I let my guard slip and decided to post what I REALLY thought about the war. Won't let it happen again cap'n :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As this thread has continued to steer offcourse and the insult count has just risen and risen, I am closing it. PM me if you think there is any significant reason to re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.