I would like to declare victory!

DeletedUser

Bang!? are in disarray and their members are running like scared rabbits off to join other tribes. Their recent cheating tactics never worked and it seems they weren't prepared for a long drawn out war with Ad inf and obviously thought the war would be far easier than it has been. Bang!?s members are now running for cover to other tribes while Ad inf members have stood their ground and fought against all the odds. WTG Ad inf & well done on a very famous victory.

DeletedUser29719

Bang!? are in disarray and their members are running like scared rabbits off to join other tribes. Their recent cheating tactics never worked and it seems they weren't prepared for a long drawn out war with Ad inf and obviously thought the war would be far easier than it has been. Bang!?s members are now running for cover to other tribes while Ad inf members have stood their ground and fought against all the odds. WTG Ad inf & well done on a very famous victory.

You should start writing a science fiction sometime later. You have a good imagination :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow, BANG!? is still larger than you and possibly ~PnX~ combined. Until you actually win, you're just a failed PnPer, like usual :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Bang!? are not in disarray. As Stalhill has already highlighted, this is about one of our senior members not being entirely happy in BANG!? and choosing to go over to Plight, where he can better enjoy playing the game. BANG!? feel that this is a profoundly positive move, both for the player involved but, as a result, for BANG!? as a whole. Because of his seniority, a number of BANG!? players have followed him, as is their right.

This realignment coincided with Plight's declaration on PhX, who incidentally have lost several members in the past day or two, and changed their name to reflect their 'corpse' status. The war there looks to be moving siwtly towards an outright victory for BANG!? and Plight.

Due to the sensitivity of the Plight declaration, and the benefit of surprise, few knew beforehand about the events of the past 24 hours. Ad Inf, however, have failed to organise themselves to capitalise on any uncertainty and confusion that might have been present in BANG!? over the past day. It is far from any victory at all, and the war is continuing at pace.

DeletedUser

Bah you are so uninformed and post without getting your facts right jimmy. ( i would add more but steve did it before me)

I guess this means more organised ops againest ad inf since only a few bang players have a front with pnx ( or thanx)

DeletedUser

Lol, looks like I stirred up another nest there. I predict that bang!? will cease to exist within a month. Already bang!? look like becoming another NI!

DeletedUser

And Ad Inf has less time. They'll fall before BANG!? :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Lol, looks like I stirred up another nest there. I predict that bang!? will cease to exist within a month. Already bang!? look like becoming another NI!

You've not "stirred up a nest" at all. You put a view across, and I explained why I disagree. It's why these forums are here.

I'm not sure how you've reached a conclusion that BANG!? will become another Ni!. Explain.

DeletedUser

You've not "stirred up a nest" at all. You put a view across, and I explained why I disagree. It's why these forums are here.

I'm not sure how you've reached a conclusion that BANG!? will become another Ni!. Explain.

Look what's happening around you. Bang!? members are leaving and will no doubt end up having the same relationship as NI! and more recently LTK who also sold out and became plight's puppets. In fact, plight are probably now W16's LARGEST family tribe. Anyone wanna buy a bigger table? :lol:

DeletedUser

i recall ad inf losing members to iar and H20. But ad inf arent there puppets

DeletedUser

Look what's happening around you. Bang!? members are leaving and will no doubt end up having the same relationship as NI! and more recently LTK who also sold out and became plight's puppets. In fact, plight are probably now W16's LARGEST family tribe. Anyone wanna buy a bigger table? :lol:

Ah, so BANG!? will become a second "NI!" to Plight.... No. Plight are our brothers-in-arms and we're happy for good players to be playing within there rather than BANG!? if that's where they can enjoy the game and thus perform in the wars we face together. The net effect is to increase the rate at which Ad Inf and PhX (or whatever that shell is now called) meet their demise.

DeletedUser

i recall ad inf losing members to iar and H20. But ad inf arent there puppets

Dunno about H20 but those who went to IAR came here from there (perhaps to spy, who knows) and decided to go back.

DeletedUser

Ah, so BANG!? will become a second "NI!" to Plight.... No. Plight are our brothers-in-arms and we're happy for good players to be playing within there rather than BANG!? if that's where they can enjoy the game and thus perform in the wars we face together. The net effect is to increase the rate at which Ad Inf and PhX (or whatever that shell is now called) meet their demise.

You're telling me that bang!? are happy for their most active members to be joining another tribe? That's very magnanimous of you. Most tribes with any ambition wouldn't be so happy about that.

MichielK

Bang!?s members are now running for cover to other tribes while Ad inf members have stood their ground and fought against all the odds.

If they're "running for cover to other tribes", couldn't they have picked one that didn't declare on all Ad Inf member in their area? :lol:

You're cheering because the guy shooting at you decided to lob grenades instead.

millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

jakeeboy

Not your concern anymore since you too chose to run away.

Run? lol thats nice, if you can see Plight declared on PnX, PnX will be destroyed soon and then we will turn around and attack you.

DeletedUser

I'll make a note of that jimmy.Ad Inf have accepted the odds that we are probably going to lose,but if we give BANG!?trouble on the way out and still enjoy our selves,so what?it is a game isn't it?

Although I would like to continue on W16,It took me bloody ages to get back in!:icon_wink:

sorry everyone,I'm having trouble tieing him back onto his chair!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: