I would like to declare victory!

DeletedUser

I don't think Epic Fail is a strong enough phrase to describe this topic.

First, Jimmy is trying to declare victory on a tribe that is still larger than Ad Inf, Ad A, and PnX (now thanx) combined.

Then Jimmy complains about how Plight "is a family tribe." That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I suggest that next time you try to post PnP that you actually check those thoughts in your head to see if they actually match the real facts.

You obviously don't read too well either jurasu. When did I complain about plight being a family tribe. I may have remarked upon it but I don't see a complaint about it. Perhaps with your superior intellect you could point out exactly where I complained that plight are a family tribe.

jakeeboy

Not at all. What I'm saying is that WHEN they declared on Ad inf in their area they were nowhere near the majority of Ad inf. Now lets look at the facts. Ad inf declare on bang!? then bang!? go running to TKR for help. Not happy with that, bang!? members even try cheating (which they were rightly banned then had villages taken off them). STILL not content, bang!? members then run off to plight. So far, no declaration has been made on Ad inf by plight so all those who ran off are seen as refugees. Ad inf now has a huge decision to make. Do they stop attacking those who ran off or do they keep attacking, knowing that it'll inevitably end with plight declaring on them. If C2 weren't worried before then they really should be looking over their shoulders now because one thing I DO know for sure is that if plight join the war against Ad inf and take them out then they will NOT stop there.

Lol, even if Plight didn't declare on you guys Croot, noexit, ricknwk and Selock and I could take you out at leisure. Inxactly what we are doing to PnX, why stop now?

and besides, TKR could take you out themselves. (Don't know why they didn't earlier).

DeletedUser

Look what's happening around you. Bang!? members are leaving and will no doubt end up having the same relationship as NI! and more recently LTK who also sold out and became plight's puppets. In fact, plight are probably now W16's LARGEST family tribe. Anyone wanna buy a bigger table? :lol:
There's the complaining right there Jimmy. Any other problems recalling what you typed yourself?

And explain what you mean when you say "C2 should be looking over their shoulders." We are a competent and confident tribe, and we've shown time and again why we are ranked number one. Are we worried that it might cause tribes to form a coalition against us? Yes, as do all tribes who reach rank one. Do we fear that a coalition will be formed and that war will be declared on us? No. In fact, we expect it as part of the game.

DeletedUser

There's the complaining right there Jimmy. Any other problems recalling what you typed yourself?

And explain what you mean when you say "C2 should be looking over their shoulders." We are a competent and confident tribe, and we've shown time and again why we are ranked number one. Are we worried that it might cause tribes to form a coalition against us? Yes, as do all tribes who reach rank one. Do we fear that a coalition will be formed and that war will be declared on us? No. In fact, we expect it as part of the game.

I have no trouble recalling what I typed and even after reading over and over, I still fail to see me complaining. Either you've taken this the wrong way or you're too small minded to see it for what it is. As for C2 looking over their shoulders, have you ever considered that bang!? & plight moving in next door COULD prove a threat to c2 in the future? Naps & alliances are broken all the time and I know first hand that plight only honour these pacts for as long as it suits them. One night you get off to bed and everything's right in the world of TW. You wake up after a few hours and see you have 1000 incoming from plight and wonder what brought that on as you were allies. Whether you believe me or not isn't my concern but to ignore the threat would be naive to say the least. Do you think now that plight are #2 they're going to be happy and settle for that? I doubt it very much.

DeletedUser

Shhhh don't tell em we are smart. They still think we a bunch of noobs. :lol:

As for your post jimmy it is probably the worst pnp prediction I have seen and if I was near you I would probably be attacking you just for the stupidity of your post.

Thank you and have a good day. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

@Jimmy - Of course its a possibility. Its a game and anything could happen. And without risk, there is no gain. Could Plight and Bang!? team up to attack C2? Yes. Might =HRV=, ~LS~, and TKR join in just for the hell of it? Yes, also a possibility. Is it also possible that Plight might war Bang!?, or TKR against Bang!?, Plight vs =HRV= or any number of other possibilities? Or maybe we'll all just mutually agree to delete our accounts and a week later W16 is completely grey.

Yes of course we know its a possibility. But just because its a possibility doesn't mean its likely to happen. What you are doing now is a very poor attempt at PnP.

And don't start talking as if you know every other tribe's diplomacy. Maybe we have alliances with certain tribes, NAPs with some, or maybe no diplomacy with anyone. Maybe we have taken a MAD approach with our neighbors, but there's no way for you to know that so don't speak as if you do.

@Blitzen - I feel like attacking him now but I don't think Bang!? would be too happy with me nobling into their future territory. :lol:

DeletedUser

Shhhh don't tell em we are smart. They still think we a bunch of noobs. :lol:

As for your post jimmy it is probably the worst pnp prediction I have seen and if I was near you I would probably be attacking you just for the stupidity of your post.

Thank you and have a good day. :icon_cool:

So basically what you're saying is that when plight move into the N/W they're just going to hug C2 forever and ever? Hey gimme a call and I'll bring the booze......on the back of a flying cow with silver bells. You know what, I've already taken great pleasure in telling quite a few tribes 'I told you so' and when they stab you in the back I think I'll send you a get well card with a huige I TOLD YOU SO on the front lol:lol:

DeletedUser

JURASU

I feel like attacking him now but I don't think Bang!? would be too happy with me nobling into their future territory. :lol:

I think bang!? already gave you permission so feel free big boy

DeletedUser

Once again, there you go making things up. Bang!? didn't give me any permission to attack you what-so-ever.

And why do you think Plight will beat Bang!? in the northwest? I don't doubt Plight's ability at all, but that doesn't mean they'll just walk all over Bang!? either. It'll be a long, drawn out war. And even if Plight somehow did walk all over Bang!?, it would take months just to finish cleaning up the Bang!? villages, and then even more months securing the northwest from rim tribes before they could even THINK of turning there attention south to another foe. Once again, you are showing poor skill in PnP by posting whatever wild possibility jumps into your head.

DeletedUser

u6s5l.

Btw, saish, permission granted .

If you'd read that entire thread before jumping in making yourself look stupid then you'd have noticed that permission was granted weeks ago.

I'm assuming that permitted ANY C2 members to attack me ( a few have already sent their obligatory fakes) so don't feel left out. Now ask yourself this, what do plight have to gain by heading south when they have the #1 tribe already in their sights? I know you're just a kid but please don't be a NAIVE kid.

DeletedUser

If you'd read that entire thread before jumping in making yourself look stupid then you'd have noticed that permission was granted weeks ago.

I'm assuming that permitted ANY C2 members to attack me ( a few have already sent their obligatory fakes) so don't feel left out. Now ask yourself this, what do plight have to gain by heading south when they have the #1 tribe already in their sights? I know you're just a kid but please don't be a NAIVE kid.
Sai, and only sai, was given permission to attack you by a baron of Bang!? at the time. Now, that player is no longer baron, is no longer playing this world, and that account isn't even in Bang!? any longer.

And look at the map for once. C2 is in the south, so Plight would have to look there if they wanted to put us "in their sights." I really want to see if you'll reply to this part or just ignore it like you tend to do.

DeletedUser

Not at all. What I'm saying is that WHEN they declared on Ad inf in their area they were nowhere near the majority of Ad inf. Now lets look at the facts. Ad inf declare on bang!? then bang!? go running to TKR for help. Not happy with that, bang!? members even try cheating (which they were rightly banned then had villages taken off them). STILL not content, bang!? members then run off to plight. So far, no declaration has been made on Ad inf by plight so all those who ran off are seen as refugees. Ad inf now has a huge decision to make. Do they stop attacking those who ran off or do they keep attacking, knowing that it'll inevitably end with plight declaring on them. If C2 weren't worried before then they really should be looking over their shoulders now because one thing I DO know for sure is that if plight join the war against Ad inf and take them out then they will NOT stop there.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jimmy "knows for sure" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"BANG!? go running to TKR.." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"So far, no declaration has been made on Ad inf by plight so all those who ran off are seen as refugees" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Ad inf now has a huge decision to make" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jimmy, you try to sound like Ad Inf are commanders of their own destiny, like Ad Inf actually can influence whats going to happen. The complete trash you continually post is worse than laughable, its frankly ignorant. its plainly obvious you are a juvenile delinquent who is far too attracted to stoking the fires on here and blatantly insulting the intelligence of those around you.

I will now go back to blocking your posts as they really are the most retarded piles of crap i have ever had the misfortune of reading.

You "my friend" will now understand everything we and others have been saying for the last two months - just wait till BANG!? actually do focus attention on you and your tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So basically what you're saying is that when plight move into the N/W they're just going to hug C2 forever and ever? Hey gimme a call and I'll bring the booze......on the back of a flying cow with silver bells. You know what, I've already taken great pleasure in telling quite a few tribes 'I told you so' and when they stab you in the back I think I'll send you a get well card with a huige I TOLD YOU SO on the front lol:lol:

No I was talking about your bang theory. They are not leaving because ad inf is a superior tribe. If anything I would not be surprised if they forgot all about your noob tribe.

As for your reference to C2 I have no doubt that some time in the next 5 years the world is open, or however much longer it is open, that the current members of plight will meet the current members of C2 in battle. Now under what conditions, or whatever tribe those members are in at that time of the war I do not know. Or even what the world will be like. I am guessing we will still be using the same tribe names by then, and that very few members will leave the tribe they are in now before the fight does occur, unless they are quitting the world all together. But that is part of the game, it is not a secret at all. This is TribalWars, and eventually every tribe will war every other tribe, or one of the tribes will fall apart before it occurs, it is very rare that a nap/ally lasts the length of the game.

Of course as always I speak soli for myself and not for the tribe. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

you talk too much jimmy boy..

alot of things you've said MIGHT happen but that is the future.. we're not talking about the future here

the fact is, all are against you guys. And changes were made for operation wise plans.

This changes is meant only one thing..

~PnX~ and Ad family's destruction

DeletedUser

Jimmy, you are doing a horrible favour to your ex-tribe Ad Inf.

And you are making this thread just so childish and stupid to read.. I dont know what motivates you to loose time on a tribe you were booted of but just leave it, you cant declare victory because even if Ad Inf won (they would have to call Al Capone to eliminate us in real life to do so) you would have achieved nothing as you are not part of them anymore.

I will save my opinions of the BANG!? plight move to the internal forum. However I must say that those leaving are still our allies and will be kicking Ad Inf as hard as they have done here in BANG!?

DeletedUser

jakeeboy said:
and besides, TKR could take you out themselves. (Don't know why they didn't earlier)

I was re-reading this thread and found the above quote.I have to disagree.If you look at the map,well yes it does look promising.But recruiting 2 of our larger players,probably did help them gain ground :lol:

We are doing reasonably well against BANG!? ,and I think without Bang interfering we could take TKR,we would be well matched,but we would come out on top,just.

So far,our small number have been concentrated on BANG!? ,the one op concentrated on TKR was the Beck01 Op:

Side1:Beck01 (TKR)
Side2:zgebsh (Ad A)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 145,181
Side 2: 150,533
Difference: 5,352

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 119,837
Difference: 119,837

image.php

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Know the best part? That player defected to TKR from your tribe. That shows the skill level of your tribe more than anything. But if you wanna post op stats, I'd suggest you be a bit more careful about it, considering the statistics look like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: TKR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 2
Difference: 28

image.php

Side 1: 285,367
Side 2: 18,543
Difference: 266,824

image.php

Now do you really think you could win?

DeletedUser

You clearly didn't read my post properly :icon_confused:

I stated that We have organized only 1 operation on them,as we are quite rightly taking BANG!? as more of a threat.Otherwise those stats would look very different:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Ad Inf is allowed to say they are focusing on BANG!?, but BANG!? can't say they are focusing on ~PnX~/Thanx?

That doesn't make much sense to me. Nor does it mean that your excuse worked, because the stats against the people you're focusing on are:

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 19
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 276,466
Side 2: 172,086
Difference: 104,380

image.php

DeletedUser

Well you (Mushroom) say you have taken out beck. Well thats because she was so concentrated in k30 that we couldn't get support there. And you had players in k40 that we have taken out which is the same thing. We could say we could take you and all that stuff you are saying. If you look at this topic the only person who posts from TKR is me! Thats because no one else feels that we dont need to express ourselves verbaly. We do all out talking with axemen!