I would like to declare victory!

DeletedUser

I see that s33ujimmy can still manage to stir up a heated debate... :icon_neutral:

That's the only thing worth saying here... because I don't agree with him either.

DeletedUser59210

*Yawn*
Same old drivel, and the same old outcome of jimmy getting blocked - how many times is it now?

BANG!? are going to wipe the floor with Ad Inf. End of.

DeletedUser

I see that s33ujimmy can still manage to stir up a heated debate... :icon_neutral:

Anyone can stir up a debate in these forums. :lol: You say 1 thing stupid (Even if it is on purpose) and people will debate about it. :icon_biggrin:

That's the only thing worth saying here... because I don't agree with him either.

How many people do agree with him? If we had a poll it would be like 50 dont agree with him and 2 or maybe 3 do.

DeletedUser

Check the poll on the worst forum poster... there you will see how many people dont like him.

DeletedUser

I was re-reading this thread and found the above quote.I have to disagree.If you look at the map,well yes it does look promising.But recruiting 2 of our larger players,probably did help them gain ground :lol:

We are doing reasonably well against BANG!? ,and I think without Bang interfering we could take TKR,we would be well matched,but we would come out on top,just.

So far,our small number have been concentrated on BANG!? ,the one op concentrated on TKR was the Beck01 Op:

Side1:Beck01 (TKR)
Side2:zgebsh (Ad A)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 145,181
Side 2: 150,533
Difference: 5,352

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 119,837
Difference: 119,837

image.php

:icon_rolleyes:

well do you think i've done nothing to your tribe ?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: beck01

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 17
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 122,807
Side 2: 164,131
Difference: 41,324

image.php

DeletedUser

well do you think i've done nothing to your tribe ?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: beck01

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 17
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 122,807
Side 2: 164,131
Difference: 41,324

image.php

Did I ever deny that you didn't do anything to us you gutless traitor?

No.I simply stated that the one op on TKR which went ahead was a huge success

DeletedUser

Might have been a huge successful op but you cant have followed it with huge successful defense if youve also lost 13 villages in the proccess of this war to one player.

DeletedUser

Why are you calling him a gutless traitor? He was never duplicitous. Rather beck01 was simply concerned with self-preservation. Was that not the premise for your justification to go to war? Did your tribe not claim that they would be food for BANG! sooner or later so war was for defense? If so, then beck01 is just following the example your own leadership has set.

As for calling beck01 gutless, he went on the offensive very quickly as shown by his TWStats posts. His fringe villages in K31 came under heavy attack from Ad Inf and obviously he lost them due to be heavily outnumbered. That does not however make him gutless. After all, he has both taken villages and lost villages in this war.

You however:
STTTTTTTTTTTRRRIKE! (175|240) K21 8,712 Abandoned Alexxx9583 [Ad Inf] 11th August 2009 - 08:49:23
Southern Sanctuary (201|258) K22 10,325 Abandoned Alexxx9583 [Ad Inf] 09th August 2009 - 11:06:41
NW06: alexxxs whisky cabnit (123|213) K21 5,264 IrishMF [MC] Alexxx9583 [Ad Inf] 05th August 2009 - 15:27:26
Southern stronghold (200|259) K22 9,586 Abandoned Alexxx9583 [Ad Inf] 05th August 2009 - 09:46:19
Barbarian village (126|291) K21 10,595 Abandoned Alexxx9583 [Ad Inf] 01st August 2009 - 16:33:45
NW04:Alexxxs cardboardbox (113|209) K21 4,202 Abandoned Alexxx9583 [Ad Inf] 25th July 2009 - 02:12:11
Source: http://www.twstats.com/en16/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3170622

Many of your villages are less than a continent away from the front-line with BANG! and yet you are content to take barbarian villages away from the action. In the past 3 weeks, your ODA has gone up a grand total of 80k. That's hardly impressive. If you want to sling insults at people, you should first make sure that you are personally beyond reproach.

jakeeboy

Sorry Jimmy, but it seems you were wrong:lol:
Pity though, you could have been as great as the mighty Hill Berries.

Sigh.

I think we should make this International Jimmy day! In honor of the 2nd if not biggest noob we have had on these forums.:icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry Jimmy, but it seems you were wrong:lol:
Pity though, you could have been as great as the mighty Hill Berries.

Sigh.

I think we should make this International Jimmy day! In honor of the 2nd if not biggest noob we have had on these forums.:icon_cool:

GOOD IDEA! :icon_cool:

But you do know that we will have to celebrate this day next year (If were still around) :)

jakeeboy

Of course December... 23rd is International Jimmy appreciation day!