I would like to thank...

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

I would like to thank W2V and MoM for this amazing achievement.

I would like to thank W2V for:

Scout Hunter (Gold - Level 4)
You have fought off 500 scouting attacks.

I would like to thank MoM for the emotional support i received whilst i had incomings.

My views on W2V...

W2V is very much like the "blah blah blah"

THERE IS ZERO TO NO CHANCE W2V WOULD OP ME AS THEY CANT AFFORD TO HAVE THERE ARSES HANDED TO THEM AGAIN!

DeletedUser

Oh, thats brilliant, I get what you did there, oh God, superb stuff, truly excellent. Almost Swiftian in it's rapier like subtlety

For everyone else out there, what Choco has done here is make a clone thread that seeks to mock someone elses thread. Bereft of ideas of his own, he has taken somebody elses idea and copied it, making subtle changes for humourous purposes

Legendary stuff

DeletedUser

Someone is just jealous he doesn't have the level 4 award for scout killing. Jeeze.

DeletedUser95593

[spoil]Sent Dec 04, 2011 08:39:20
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-4.5%

Morale: 100%Attacker: MommysLittleBrat
Origin: 078 MoM (547|540) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Defender: Glynjack
Destination: W2V (547|325) K35

Quantity: 0 0 430 0 0 131 0 0 0 7 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0[/spoil]

Liar!

DeletedUser

Oh, thats brilliant, I get what you did there, oh God, superb stuff, truly excellent. Almost Swiftian in it's rapier like subtlety

For everyone else out there, what Choco has done here is make a clone thread that seeks to mock someone elses thread. Bereft of ideas of his own, he has taken somebody elses idea and copied it, making subtle changes for humourous purposes

Legendary stuff

Isn't that what KT did too?

BAM.

I'm here all week.
That is all.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Legendary stuff

What is it with W2V players in the last few days they seem to have become super ceral. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nah, he's making a point no to show any favouritism to any tribe I'm in... it's to get my attention about co-playing on W49 better, isn't it?!? :p

DeletedUser

Oh Choco. You aren't cool. You aren't the FIRST to defeat 500 scout attacks.