I would like to thank...

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

You have confirmed I was the first to defeat 500 scout attacks. Thank you. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You're... welcome?

Didn't everyone know scouts are a myth?

DeletedUser

Hey remember this? So nice to see Choco taking shots at his own tribe.

DeletedUser

Choco only jumped ship because it suited him.

If he feels he needs to do the same thing in the future to secure the survival of his own account, he won't hesitate to desert W2V.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Most people would have jumped in his shoes, given the situation MoM was in at the time. Frankly, even now a good chunk of your members are players who did not live through the gangbang, were not involved (ie fighting OHYEAH instead), or otherwise unpressured as the frontline was.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

You cant trust someone whos jumped ship not to jump ship once more.

DeletedUser

W2V is unlikely to get into a MoM-like scenario. For that matter, if we were to be it is unlikely that a choco-like jump could or would be pulled off because by then it would pretty much be a 1vs1, lines-drawn-in-the-sand kind of thing.
Edit; That's my belief, I'm not actually willing/don't particularly care enough to debate it (we wouldn't have taken him if we didn't think him legit), just here to ensure Choco doesn't get smeared while he's banned and can't troll his way out of here. :icon_razz:
Edit2; You can't trust someone who's quit before not to quit once more. Did I get that right? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

W2V is unlikely to get into a MoM-like scenario. For that matter, if we were to be it is unlikely that a choco-like jump could or would be pulled off because by then it would pretty much be a 1vs1, lines-drawn-in-the-sand kind of thing.
Edit; That's my belief, I'm not actually willing/don't particularly care enough to debate it (we wouldn't have taken him if we didn't think him legit), just here to ensure Choco doesn't get smeared while he's banned and can't troll his way out of here. :icon_razz:
Edit2; You can't trust someone who's quit before not to quit once more. Did I get that right? :icon_wink:
My statement was about jumping ship. Stop twisting my words.

DeletedUser

Um, yes. I know. I didn't quote you, so am not twisting your words.

DeletedUser

And added a winky face. It was a funny. A parody. An ironic twist.

Merlin's beard, did you get your knickers in a twist tonight or what?

DeletedUser

And added a winky face. It was a funny. A parody. An ironic twist.

Merlin's beard, did you get your knickers in a twist tonight or what?

No, just dislike the way you twist my words.

DeletedUser

Being ignorant makes you go backwards. Better getting nowhere than going backwards. Oh noes, an elementary insult, I should go start cutting myself.

And thus we arive to the point of me being ignorant is just a matter of opinion.

DeletedUser

And thus we arive to the point of me being ignorant is just a matter of opinion.

Oh, I was under the impression we were making assumptions about one another based of absolutely nothing. That would've explained the wench comment. Oh well, I guess since we're no longer under that guise then we can chalk one more tally next your name on the ignorance board of recognition.

DeletedUser

Oh, I was under the impression we were making assumptions about one another based of absolutely nothing. That would've explained the wench comment. Oh well, I guess since we're no longer under that guise then we can chalk one more tally next your name on the ignorance board of recognition.

Um...great? How many tallies do i need for that cookie?