I would like to thank...

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Depends why they quit...
Well, using our pal Rukohs own method, technically we all quit, so yes, if someone quits, there is a 100% chance that they will quit once again in their lifetime:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How did you technically all quit? BenC7 didn't, to my knowledge. Just as there is not a 100% chance of choco defecting again... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I disagree. Most people would have jumped in his shoes, given the situation MoM was in at the time. Frankly, even now a good chunk of your members are players who did not live through the gangbang, were not involved (ie fighting OHYEAH instead), or otherwise unpressured as the frontline was.

I'd highly suggest talking to your ex-MoM players before making such a comment. Those of us who were on the other side, facing T and Ohyeah for instance, still contributed snipes, D and sits. And a lot of it. Not enough people, which Choco griped about and I agreed, but those who have survived were generally the ones who did. I'm pretty sure that I, at least, sent out a lot of support, sat multiple accounts and did a lot of snipes (be it on people's own accounts or with my own D) - I was near enough top of our snipe leaderboard. When we were gangbanged, everywhere was a frontline - it's not by nothing that I have such a high ODD and being in the top 10 for ODD gains during the gangbang period. It's just that my being a turtle, coupled with the inefficiency of players on my frontline meant that I fared better; I still faced a lot of fire while supporting my tribe. I killed a boatload of nobles against me, it wasn't for a lack of trying that Ohyeah didn't make headway. For one example, we even sat Jay's account and did snipes for him during part of the T/Ohyeah op on him, as was made public a few months ago. So it wasn't like we were taking easy sits either.

Edit - The guys on the side with MM were certainly fighting a tough battle as well, who I forgot to add in, but don't think we have any guys left in the tribe who were MM frontline (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't pay much attention to that part of the map but I'm pretty sure most of those guys are in their own tribe or MM now.)

And I think 2S2C was referring to the fact that we've quit previous worlds before; so once a quitter, always a quitter methodology means that we're all likely to quit at some point? Correct me if I got that wrong though!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you did. Did Moody? I was mostly pointing at the fact that MoM was reduced to less than 15 actives, however. Everyone who re-joined later cannot take credit for surviving the gangbang. The less than 15 actives who did stick it through, can (and of those, some more than others, ie moody).

DeletedUser

Moody does not a good chunk make though. (Yoda style). Everyone who is in MoM now, who wasn't on the W2V front, generally contributed to it. Some more or less than others, but we are a team. We live and die together (well, other than those who will jump ship, obviously), so in my own eyes, any credit bestowed on MoM for surviving the gangbang is equally deserving of all MoM members. We all played a part and I personally don't see the need to discriminate. Meti (Alb) left for ages for instance, but he had one of the highest ODDs before leaving, not to mention sits and snipes. He deserves as much credit as the rest of the team.

Just my own opinion though.

DeletedUser

So you did. Did Moody? I was mostly pointing at the fact that MoM was reduced to less than 15 actives, however. Everyone who re-joined later cannot take credit for surviving the gangbang. The less than 15 actives who did stick it through, can (and of those, some more than others, ie moody).
Hardly 15. most if not all the accounts that are left are coplayed.
And yeah, what Gregoun said, evreyones quit at least one world. and no one will be playing tribalwars forever. therefore we all are quitters, so yes, once a quitter, it is safe to assume that said person will quit again.

DeletedUser

Truthfully I don't know how big the 'chunk' was. I assumed it was sizable, and I assumed the amount of people actually surviving and participating in the entire gangbang numbered close to ten. (Accounts, not 'people', I can't possibly know what kind of ridiculous numbers coplayers magic up.)
All credit bestowed on MoM for surviving the gangbang is equally deserving of all MoM members who were there, agreed. I don't know how much Alb was there and wasn't there. I do know several people did not join MoM until after the gangbang, or re-joined MoM after the gangbang as the case may be.

DeletedUser

Truthfully I don't know how big the 'chunk' was. I assumed it was sizable, and I assumed the amount of people actually surviving and participating in the entire gangbang numbered close to ten. (Accounts, not 'people', I can't possibly know what kind of ridiculous numbers coplayers magic up.)
All credit bestowed on MoM for surviving the gangbang is equally deserving of all MoM members who were there, agreed. I don't know how much Alb was there and wasn't there. I do know several people did not join MoM until after the gangbang, or re-joined MoM after the gangbang as the case may be.

Do you see me taking credit for surviving said gangbang?

DeletedUser95593

I'd highly suggest talking to your ex-MoM players before making such a comment. Those of us who were on the other side, facing T and Ohyeah for instance, still contributed snipes, D and sits. And a lot of it. Not enough people, which Choco griped about and I agreed, but those who have survived were generally the ones who did.

I see accounts in MoM that didn't do any of that.

DeletedUser

Do you see me taking credit for surviving said gangbang?

You seem to take an extreme amount of pride in the fact that you didn't jump whereas choco did... while instead you quit for the entire thing. That seems odd to me.

DeletedUser

You seem to take an extreme amount of pride in the fact that you didn't jump whereas choco did... while instead you quit for the entire thing. That seems odd to me.

I do not. This whole fight started with him calling me useless. I pointed out he was a backstabber, and as such not one to talk.

DeletedUser

I see accounts in MoM that didn't do any of that.

I said "generally the ones who did" and outside of Moody, I can't really see anyone else that you'd name.... Everyone else here contributed in a pretty decent, if not great amount. Players, maybe, but accounts, no.

There's very few accounts that didn't share a front with W2V or were close enough to hit them (ie on the "frontline) in MoM at. I think there is me, Moody (now), Buck, Subzy and maybe TSM (but he had villages that he had to give up, so technically, he was there at that time). Out of those, Subzy contributed D and did a few snipes, Buck sent D and took a couple of sits, TSM did a bit of everything and I've already spoken about what I've done. Not sure who else you could name who did absolutely nothing for that war; Car, Alb, IFKI, Arrow, Dan-Kev, FP4, Reese, FMS, CFS, Ben and St.Yawz were all frontline or close enough to, and they all contributed (a lot of O as well as the things I mentioned for some of those players - Dan-Kev, FP4 and FMS did particularly well for the northern effort in terms of support stuff - Fin sat a lot of people, and Dan and FP4 always supplied D around up there, took sits and did snipes).

But my comment was aimed at Rukoh talking about those not on the front/unpressured, and like I said, of those not on the front/unpressured, Moody was the only one you could possibly claim didn't do "much". But even then Moody was frontline at the start and gained a decent amount of ODD before the massive village bleed, so doesn't really figure into the argument.

DeletedUser95593

I do not. This whole fight started with him calling me useless. I pointed out he was a backstabber, and as such not one to talk.

But you are useless. Me being a backstabber doesn't change that at all.

Moody was the only one you could possibly claim didn't do "much". But even then Moody was frontline at the start and gained a decent amount of ODD before the massive village bleed, so doesn't really figure into the argument.

I could get carpet nuked right now and not do anything. I would gain a decent amount of ODD and I'm sure a massive village bleed would follow...

I don't recall Buck doing alot he seemed to be more bothered about his cluster on the rim than helping others. Subzy had a PA with binks-sake so they didnt hit eachother. St.yawz didnt seem to do alot either.

Anyway not gonna go any further as its pointless, was just correcting you.

DeletedUser

Correcting me on what? How wrong you are?

We were talking about surviving the gangbang, and to those who where on fronts other then W2V contributing. Subzy did contribute; he didn't fight Binks (at least the original didn't) as they were both worried about short range nobles (wars eh? :p), but he sent D to a good number of players up north and to his east. Buck also sent D to me and to a few on the W2V front.

St.yawz was on the front with W2V, and he did a bit anyway with D. You corrected me by saying you saw accounts that didn't do "any" of the things I mentioned; Moody was possibly the only one who you could say that about, but he was on that front and he survived the gangbang.

You can't correct someone with the wrong answer...

Rukoh's point, again:
"Frankly, even now a good chunk of your members are players who did not live through the gangbang, were not involved (ie fighting OHYEAH instead), or otherwise unpressured as the frontline was"

Buck was pressured by T and Ohyeah; St.yawz faced W2V and Ohyeah and Subzy was getting hit constantly in K64/54. I do not see how any of these 3 players wouldn't fall into the categories above; but they all contributed, to varying degrees.
Moody was the only one that really lived through the gangbang without sending much towards the W2V front.

I was simply pointing out to you and to Roo that:
A) everywhere was a front, evidenced by what they tried on Jay, myself, subzy etc.
B) Even those who were engaged elsewhere helped out, but perhaps not as much as they should have.
C) All of those left in MoM were generally all those involved with trying to help in whatever they could on fronts generally other then their own - to varying degrees of involvement and success.

Rukoh's point generally focused on the W2V front; and the only ones in MoM now who weren't on that front are me/subzy/Buck. All 3 of us were involved (I know Buck sent D up north as one of my cos sat him while doing so) and Subzy provided D to the W2V and Ohyeah fronts, where he could.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Most people would have jumped in his shoes, given the situation MoM was in at the time. Frankly, even now a good chunk of your members are players who did not live through the gangbang, were not involved (ie fighting OHYEAH instead), or otherwise unpressured as the frontline was.

No, unloyal players would have jumped in his shoes, as he did. Players that play by Tribe > Self actually tend to stick around when their tribe needs them the most instead of jumping to the opposition. How can you think that he won't after he already has?

DeletedUser95593

Rukoh is omniscient. He already knows I won't be going anywhere.

DeletedUser

^. Beyond that; Everybody has a breaking point. I play by Tribe > Self, but I would not much enjoy playing in a 10m tribe.
Furthermore, just because he has doesn't mean he will in the future. I've already said that the next potential hop will be when the world is much older, and divided. I've also said that I didn't care to debate about it, I believe choco can be trusted. We'll see who's right, eh?