Iaqptbtwpe

DeletedUser

DO U think ur quite possibly the best tribal wars player ever?? if so, or even if not then u should join BTWPE :xmas cool:

We as the, BTWPE CLaN, like to apply the pressure on the left sides of our electronic devices connected to the ports inside the our computer, to enabled a winnings from whatever clan we are on, (attack clan or defend clan). We are the ultimate applied the pressures there ever was, ownaging at the proper opportunities to enabled a nobled. BTWPE CLaN does not tolerate the sayings of the mean word over the internet as it very mean and make other player hurt feel bad. May all of the clans be a good game and play fare. GooD BYe!

drop me a mail detailing your intent to make a joinings of the a CLaN. my in-game-name is "crzystpdguy" i look forwards with making words with you.

JOIN US NOW :xmas biggrin:

btw merry sinterklaas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

still looking for strong and dedicated players. hit me up in game #crzystpdguy

DeletedUser

/sigh
SS, you need to stop running your mouth on these forums...

fred16 said:
Im thinking [player]Sophisticated Skill[/player] should be removed from TW now, permission to noble?
We're just waiting for a reply.

DeletedUser83287

funny i thought fred was a friend but i wont believe it before i hear it from him. Thanks for giving me something to worry about right before bed Jeremy

DeletedUser

i might re-open it if divine doesnt step it up with the support lolz :x

Origin: edwardsuperheros village (792|406) K47
To: crzystpdguy
Destination: LEAFS 01 (673|456) K46

Units:
0 0 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

i might re-open it if divine doesnt step it up with the support lolz :x

Origin: edwardsuperheros village (792|406) K47
To: crzystpdguy
Destination: LEAFS 01 (673|456) K46

Units:
0 0 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

You may wish to try a new world. Unless you happen to get in to NOB!!, ~RAID~ or Devils you are kind of screwed.

DeletedUser

Lol.. he won't get into Devils, that's for sure and he most likely won't get into NOB!! either. Not sure about RAID though.

DeletedUser

Hello men i am pleased to announce BTWPE is back in action:D if anyone wants to join just write a mail to crzystpdguy or marsh herrm !! c u around