Iban

sp.ag

IBAN, People have been asking me weather they will be in this world, I for one will say now, you will have to wait and see if they do or not :icon_razz:

Michael Corleone.

Sp.aggy will IBan still be your retirement world? :icon_confused:

Michael Corleone.

Yes, i will be playing no further part in Tw after. I will be Quiting fully after. Never to return, I will delete all TW players off my MSN.
Ah, I see. Well if you decide to join W40 and need some players, hit me up on Skype. I do believe I quit Evolve a bit prematurely. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yes, i will be playing no further part in Tw after. I will be Quiting fully after. Never to return, I will delete all TW players off my MSN.
T'will be a sad day indeed. I hope it's W40 mainly because you could assemble an empire of the best players and have an incredible going out party; W39 means you'll have a lot of people committed to other tribes.

DeletedUser

T'will be a sad day indeed. I hope it's W40 mainly because you could assemble an empire of the best players and have an incredible going out party; W39 means you'll have a lot of people committed to other tribes.

Agreed. I want to be apart of IBAN as I was in the original but I can't if it's on this world. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I think a lot of people do. sP.Ag is one of the most competent tribe leaders I've served under in almost 3 years on this game, and it'd be an honour to serve in his final tribe, and many echo those sentiments, the only thing is that if it's W39, he won't have as large of a member base like he would if he promoted it like hell on W39 and word gets around enough so that by W40 he's got one of the best tribe lineups ever.

-Alias-

Thanks for clearing it up. Just another thing to look forward to for this world.

DeletedUser

I wanted to be in Iban but im going to co.uk do it dont matter

DeletedUser71870

Hey sp.ag heard a lot of good things about you on w33...i thought you were going to join kiwi :(

DeletedUser

Lucky I saved the old IBAN sigs. Those of you who, like me, were in the original IBAN may use it.

iBandefault.jpg

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp18/Dalek348/iBandefault.jpg

DeletedUser

Absolutely not.

The best sigs are small sigs, not gigantic ones.