Iban

DeletedUser

Is that not purely dependant on the tribe? Judging by the quality of Kiwi's players that I've seen and what they've been public, anything worth the ground they inhabit will have run a mile a good couple of hours after they've joined.

*Cough. Nice sarcasm there*

The bolded expression really makes me laugh.
Maybe it's just me being tired, but I really made no sense of your post, and I can't argue/agree with it if I don't know what you mean.

DeletedUser

depending on how W39 goes sp.ag i want to join u guys for my retirement world

DeletedUser

Yes, i will be playing no further part in Tw after. I will be Quiting fully after. Never to return, I will delete all TW players off my MSN.

I tryed that four months ago.. I lost.

-Alias-

The only succesful way is Jamms strategy and it seems like sp.ag may use it.

-Alias-

I read that.
But who knows.. 'Great' players are always coming back.. Maybe not in their true alias, yet i do believe they will come back here and start fresh i again.
Like everyone's doing too.

True but I think sp.ag is leaving for good after this world.Deleting all his friends on Msn and giving up his mod position I thinkg he is gone for good after Iban

DeletedUser

True but I think sp.ag is leaving for good after this world.Deleting all his friends on Msn and giving up his mod position I thinkg he is gone for good after Iban

Well, TW community will surely stays in his mind for sure. Maybe, maybe not. We can never tell.
He'll be back someday, named, Pas.ta.

DeletedUser

I hope to pass that recruitment someday when 41/42 are being planned.

-Alias-

I hope to pass that recruitment someday when 41/42 are being planned.

Well if you know him well not sure he is going to quiz you on TW experience. I was talking to him about it today. Since its his retirement world I think he just wants to play with his friends that he has accumulated over the years of playing

DeletedUser

Well, I played with him some, under a different name and he seems like a great guy to play with.

(oh and what font is that in yout sig>

-Alias-

Well, I played with him some, under a different name and he seems like a great guy to play with.

(oh and what font is that in yout sig>

And yeah sp.ag is great from what I hear never actually played under him, but have had talks with him.

No Idea. I had Tic Toc from w33 or perriwinkle whatever his other 20 aliases are. He's pretty good.

DeletedUser

Well, TW community will surely stays in his mind for sure. Maybe, maybe not. We can never tell.
He'll be back someday, named, Pas.ta.

ROFLOL

I think its about time sp.ag told us where his name comes from ?

Apparently its nothing to do with spaghetti :icon_eek:

xXx

DeletedUser

Well hopefully spaggy will tell me what world to join so ill know, before its too late!

all hail Iban tho!

DeletedUser

No. He is quitting to focus ON his mod position.