Icarus,cleaning my name!

zighue

Reaction score
making fun of it is like laughing at the support, but okay, change will come soon :)

View attachment 6368

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

enjoying what you're eating here and making jokes, shall we see something funny?

View attachment 6369

First !

View attachment 6372

Secound !

View attachment 6373

changed tribe in the same second and were expelled or left the tribe in the same second too the same tribes, what is it?

anything else needs to be said?

This tournament have a lot of cheaters and multicounts, this prints of jeppolo and manjo98 show how they are multiacounts, they all need to be banned!!

flux0rx1

Reaction score
here we go again, another world where people will say we cheat and won’t win, yet we will win and then no one will praise us. Just like Classic 2

Icarus*

Reaction score
and while you are getting obsessed with icarus this guy is getting 7k villages without killing any unit and with 10k resources farmed
-jumpys-

Deleted User - 848946628

Nice, showing your own ODA after you cleared your last village

Deleted User - 9431221

Except for icarus, the others have less ODA than their points. You'd expect clearing a 3-5k villa to give you 10-15k ODA at least. You should all be at 100-200k ODA, unless you got lucky with your caps or had bashers. But in your case, the problem was the owners of those villages didn't gain ODD at all, there was no basher, the troops were simply dodged, they gained the ODD they would gain if you'd send 10 lc 1 noble 4 times on a lvl 10 wall or around that level.

Showing 30k ODA for a 50k account to prove you are not getting free villages lmao.

Terra Nova

Reaction score
Except for icarus, the others have less ODA than their points. You'd expect clearing a 3-5k villa to give you 10-15k ODA at least. You should all be at 100-200k ODA, unless you got lucky with your caps or had bashers. But in your case, the problem was the owners of those villages didn't gain ODD at all, there was no basher, the troops were simply dodged, they gained the ODD they would gain if you'd send 10 lc 1 noble 4 times on a lvl 10 wall or around that level.

Showing 30k ODA for a 50k account to prove you are not getting free villages lmao.

Lmao is your entire career at the game. Wash your mouth before you trash talk Terra you noob.

STILL NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM ... BUT TERRA AND ICARUS ARE CHEATERS. YOU NOOBS!

Deleted User - 9431221

" no one said anything about him, but icarus and terra are cheaters".

I think he is cheating too, I think we all agree on this, but that doesn't change the fact that you cheat. Your logic sucks, making me think that you somehow cheated up the ranks instead of working for it, you simply don't strike me as the kind of player who would reach the top spots without help, back stabbing, pushing, etc.

Instead of proving us wrong you are trying to redirect attention to that guy, making yourself look more of a cheater.

My "career" at the game is likely better than you know, I don't know shit about you so I assume you don't know me at all too. You keep yelling noobs and when persona non grada asked you to stand up to your words and reveal "how you did it", your reply was " I said I will tell you, but I didn't say when". Man, you're full of it, I won't comment about your cheating anymore because you are a little prick, I seriously doubt you are over 20 years old with your attitude, probably some high school kid with too much time on his hands. Enjoy the game, maybe we'll get to fight later down the road :)

Deleted User - 848940476

Terra Nova

Reaction score
" no one said anything about him, but icarus and terra are cheaters".

I think he is cheating too, I think we all agree on this, but that doesn't change the fact that you cheat. Your logic sucks, making me think that you somehow cheated up the ranks instead of working for it, you simply don't strike me as the kind of player who would reach the top spots without help, back stabbing, pushing, etc.

Instead of proving us wrong you are trying to redirect attention to that guy, making yourself look more of a cheater.

My "career" at the game is likely better than you know, I don't know shit about you so I assume you don't know me at all too. You keep yelling noobs and when persona non grada asked you to stand up to your words and reveal "how you did it", your reply was " I said I will tell you, but I didn't say when". Man, you're full of it, I won't comment about your cheating anymore because you are a little prick, I seriously doubt you are over 20 years old with your attitude, probably some high school kid with too much time on his hands. Enjoy the game, maybe we'll get to fight later down the road :)

Just saw that I wasted some time on a random rank 300 guy lol bye

Master of Puppets

Reaction score
Alright, so I'm very impressed. Two of the Cream tribe members were banned. I am not calling anyone a cheater, but damn do these stats look like cheating. Maybe more of the Cream tribe will be banned. Wonder if anything else will also occur. Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy New Year.