Icarus,cleaning my name!

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
here we go again, another world where people will say we cheat and won’t win, yet we will win and then no one will praise us. Just like Classic 2

Respect your opponents, your words without humility here will not help you on the battlefield.

Icarus*

Reaction score
Being n.1 in both points and oda with such a gap needs more moves for attention?

kleptos

Reaction score
Being n.1 in both points and oda with such a gap needs more moves for attention?

let me build up massive off troops as I get my account pushed so i can brag about my ODA once nobody can compete with me....

So sad - were you the only one who pushed their acc? No - but you did it so now stop pretending you are a god now since you benefitted from it

Deleted User - 9431221

Man stop trying to justify yourselves.
We can't post nothing about you cheating, the topics will simply be deleted or closed at best.

n1 in points and ODA, GG, give anyone 5-6 free villas early and everyone would be able to pull those stats.

You got big ODA after getting tons of free villages, you built troops without losing much and then you use those stats to justify the lack of ODA in your first caps. You are not proving anything.

Deleted User - 9431221

Also, with 2 of Cream's players banned, you should simply avoid this topic at all, it was proven that some of your team was cheating, you just weren't caught like the others, your team's credibility is gone.

Unlike Terra Nova however, you seem to be a bit humble about it and you don't want your reputation stained, but there's not much you can do at this point, the mods aren't doing shit, people stopped making topic for you, simply avoid this topic from now on if you want to protect your reputation, anything you say now is late, can't get back in time and prove anything to us, let's move on.

Icarus*

Reaction score
Our growth is 100% clear and I got nothing to prove to any of you.

I can understand why you say the things you say . Several years ago this kind of start up would have been unreal for me too so it is understandable .

As you play you learn and I truly hope everyone will learn to play so there are competitve servers and we all have fun. Anyway good luck and have a nice game . This thread can be locked.

Deleted User - 848941571

this guy @Terra Nova has serius issues . i know him from GR servers .. he does not even know his name , in one world he say kostas to the other joseph and to another george..

in every world he puts 20 multiple accs and always lose ..

pls wish him to get well .. Happy new year to everyone except one !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terra Nova

Reaction score
this guy @Terra Nova has serius issues . i know him from GR servers .. he does not even know his name , in one world he say kostas to the other joseph and to another george..

in every world he puts 20 multiple accs and always lose ..

pls wish him to get well .. Happy new year to everyone except one !!

In this world he say Alex, whats wrong with him really?