I'd like to thank...

DeletedUser

Hello world 56 public! Many of you despise my guts, and for good reason, and some of you like me, for some strange reason:icon_eek:.

But today, I'm here to announce my retirement from World 56. I'm not cool like Toasty, Von Hallander, Whall0, adamh, or any of the others who quit and posted a goodbye thread. But i have a strong bond to this world, since it was my first for many things. I lost my millisecond train virginity, my sniping virginity, my script virginity, and many others with the players in this world:icon_redface:.

I'm proud to say i got rimmed by MoM it's in prime, where i lost 25% of my villages in under a second to great players such as Saeldur, IFKI, Wipeout, arrow123, and many other monster MoM players at the height of their activity and devotion. I joined great tribes, and terrible ones, met new great people, and backstabber's alike.

I'd also like to give a special shout out to Majestic Manta, Dark Huntress, Angel Styles, Gregoun, The Wrong enemy, Sempronius, NWG, 1stpheonix and a few others who don't have much of a forum presence.

Also - Tutti for giving me the Nobles Faith Award level 4, Scout Hunter level 4, top 30 ODA, ODD and ODT:icon_biggrin:. It was fun sniping your 300ms trains, but even I have to sleep. Without a coplayer, account sitter, or tribe to support me, it was extremely difficult not to lose. I can honestly say you guys are hyena's. You only attack (in packs) when you see the lion crippled. Nonetheless, you guys are active and semi-organized and if you were curious, the most incs you guys toppled was 3.6k, not bad!

[spoil]
ScreenShot2012-01-16at31841PM.png

ScreenShot2012-01-16at31858PM.png
[/spoil]

Its been a great run! I'm not quitting TW, I've just started my own tribe in W61 and we're already top 10 ;-) I'll try my best to make W56 look good by claiming to be a NoHaul vet while owning the world:icon_razz:

Once again guys, good luck! And I hope The Toilet Papers get wiped off the ass of the world:lol:. (get it? cause they're in the south and....and...nvm :icon_neutral:)

DeletedUser

It's been a fun and twisted ride; enjoy your time on W61 and get away from the sillyness here.
Will miss ya.... the Greg fanclub always has a special seat reserved for you! :icon_wink:

On an actual note, do enjoy W61. We've not always agreed, but it's been fun exchanging posts with you on here. Well done and I hope you finish the world cup on here.

DeletedUser

Good luck in future events....

make sure you finish your pnp virtues on w56..

DeletedUser

It's too bad you had to end W56 in this manner but all the best to you on W61 and thank you for the shout out :)

PS In the spirit of a new world, new start and all, how about an avatar that doesn't make people want to rip their eyes out? :D

DeletedUser82708

Well, that sucks..I kinda liked ya and found your posts to be fun and overall enjoyable... I wish you well.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck 2hot in w61!!! As i admitted earlier i love your piggy and i am hoping to see it in w56 externals on a regular basis. Must say you were irritating in the beginning ,but you have improved both in tw and forum !!! And do finish the threads that you have started.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the shout out. I am sorry to see you go. Best wishes in real life and in future worlds, you may always contact me on Skype or here on the forums if you wanna take on an account in a future world. Was hoping to see you carry on in COOL and relocate even if you only played half-ass at that point, but hope even more to catch you on the next world opening after W61.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not even a mention consider our relationship over. hmm I wonder if it's wise to say you have a relationship with 2Hot publicly :icon_confused: :icon_wink:

On a searious note.

Good luck have fun! For the most part you kept the forums interesting and infuriating during the RW war. I think it is a love to hate scenario for most people :D

DeletedUser

hmm I wonder if it's wise to say you have a relationship with 2Hot publicly :icon_confused: :icon_wink:

If you do not dislike someone or are friends with them and are called out about the fact publicly or the fact is mentioned publicly, it is not wise to deny it either.

DeletedUser67005

See ya bud, I'm gonna miss you winding up the W56 community. :)

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you do not dislike someone or are friends with them and are called out about the fact publicly or the fact is mentioned publicly, it is not wise to deny it either.

I'm lost I don't know if your making a joke or being searious :icon_confused: Because I was kidding (hence the smilies) and I am sure 2Hot would have taken it in such a way.