[Idea] Core Continental New/Reports

DeletedUser

I like the idea but like others said do other continents too. The world filled up to quick to do just the inner core because the inner rim tribes joined just hours after the core tribes did

DeletedUser

I've come up with an idea which i'm sure has been done many times before. I attempted to do this back in W25 but the mod simply wasn't willing aswell as a few community members. Anyway, Here it is:

Basically, it's like a tribe analysis. Instead it's a continent analysis. Each week(Saturday/Sunday), I will update this 1st post with an analysis on everything which has happened in each of the core continents. The latest ennoblements, Tribes disbanded, Specific players nobled, War news, Tribal politics, etc etc.

Now after each of the 4 K's has been addressed directly(Quiete a long read), I will move onto World news. This is news which will/can affect the whole world. i.e. A major tribe disbands, a new war brakes out, and so on. I will also at the end bring up a continent vs continent little game. Which continent has nobled the most within that week. See which K has the real talent ;)

It'll be layed out like this:

K54 News:

Recent Ennoblements:

Tribes Disbanded:

Wars Declared:

Other News:

K55 News: Etc etc

I will probably change it around abit and add/remove other features. I will also probably go in detail on some events at different weeks depending on the time I have. Hopefully with the agreement/support of the W30 community we can get this stickied. Also, If I have time I may do more continents from the semi rim to the deep end rim. Obviously this won't be till 1-3 weeks. Btw,
If it does get stickied i'm going to request 2 things. 1 from the mod and 1 from the community:

1) Mod - Don't lock the thread if stickied. Its far more fun when everybody gets to have their say

2) If you would like your K news/anything included Pm me it.

I will probably be able to be actively up to date with this as I dont expect anybody to get a noblemen before 1-2 weeks.

Note: What I would prefer is, each week I make a new thread: "Issue #01", week after "Issue #02" etc but once I post it, the mod stickies it(whilst leaving it open for discussion) and keeps it there until the next issue is opened. It'll also contain pictures! :)icon_eek:)

This requires effort from the W30 community aswell as the mod.

Why not make possibly 1 of/the greatest world special both in-game and on the forums?!:)icon_razz:)

Optimus Prime
Leader of T*F

P.S. This is my last thread I promise. I know I'm getting annoying now :)icon_redface:)

I support this idea. Keb8 you should go forward with it and lead it.

DeletedUser

I think its a great idea, but I would like to bring up several points.

1. Please type in a regular font and in black typing. The colors and weird font distract me from the actual text and actually hurt my eyes if I try reading large amounts of it. And if it bothers me, then I'm not the only one that it bothers.

2. I suggest you wait a little while before starting this. Like pulsar suggested, waiting until after BP is a good idea. I suggest waiting even longer, maybe a good month or so, once the continuous rise and fall of tribes stops and the rankings stabalize. Right now you'll have an issue on one tribe that will be non-existent next week.

3. You will definately want to include more people in helping you with this. People like reading about their own tribes, continents, neighbors, ect, not just those of others in the middle of the world.

I think this is a great idea, especially if you can get it all organized. I can't wait until the issues start coming out. Maybe I'l join in myself?

After BP is to early, do the first one after the first ennoblement. There's nothing interesting going on before that anyways.