Idea for New HP Round

DeletedUser

World Winners Competition - Future High Performance World Setting

Players that have won a world or multiple worlds compete with their friends, enemies, and strangers from other worlds alike to battle with the people they won with against other winners of different worlds.

If someone has won multiple worlds or led tribes that have won multiple worlds it becomes up to you how you personally wish to manage it, the player/leader. I'd personally like to see wars like DVADER vs W2V, or Phoenx vs XXXX, or 1nS4n3 vs. TheFOE, Time vs. Axte, A-4ZL! vs. Omen, DNY vs. ZIP, XLR vs. Wobble, the list could go on mixing and matching all of the winning tribes.

With a bit of fine tuning and some returns from original players, I feel like this could take off and be one of the most exciting things TW has seen in recent memory.

Best wishes to you all from your friendly neighborhood Flesh Carrot. :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
morkovka.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Don't know who you are but that's a nice idea there. If it could truly come together I would be down.
Problem I think would be getting people committed as I'm sure the players from said tribes above are (that still play)
all over the place etc posing a lot of potential problems with this idea but if it could be done I'm in like Jim!

DeletedUser

Have fought against a few of those tribes earlier on in the worlds, I would agree. Would like BS! to wreck some other tribes again :D (coplayed cheesecubefighter on w52)

DeletedUser

heh ... speaking personally as the duke of XLR, Time would be a fun battle ... we fought a lot of their players in w19 while they were scattered about in 3 different tribes ... would be interesting to see how they coalesced into one fighting force.

DeletedUser

This would be a fun world to see happen but as already stated these tribes may have one but how much of them are still active or willing to play but if it did happen it would be a great thing to try it could be a start up build or a world where everyone starts with 3 or more villas

DeletedUser80534

That carrot pic disturbed me too much. Forgot what I read.