idea for new world

DeletedUser

why is there no world with no allies, no nap, only enemies?

i mean... WORLDWAR from the start :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

With Version 6.0 you don't need to show it on the tribe map, you can do it personally so long as you have premium. So the duke could just sit everyone and set a certain tribe as blue, for allies or whatever.

/thread.

DeletedUser

make it so u sign up and when thay get a enough fighters thay start the game

DeletedUser

There will always be allies and NAPs for as long as this game exists. The map colours just make it easier to see but if you really wanted a certain ally, you just don't attack that tribe. You don't need that light blue to realize they are in an allied tribe.

DeletedUser

I fink there should be a rool that you must attack anyone that is within 2 squares away from you. Not just within the game, I'm talking out on the street too. If you happen to come within 2 paving blocks/slabs distance from someone, you should just attack them. If you don't, then you should be considered an ally and cheating at the game.

I would like a world with a 5 member limit and a max time of changing tribes of 2 (unless you get rimmed).

DeletedUser

I fink there should be a rool that you must attack anyone that is within 2 squares away from you. Not just within the game, I'm talking out on the street too. If you happen to come within 2 paving blocks/slabs distance from someone, you should just attack them. If you don't, then you should be considered an ally and cheating at the game.
WIN!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

YAY I win :D

My boss came within 2 squares of me, so I attacked him. He ran away crying.