[IDEA for STW] War of the masstribes

DeletedUser

Well,

this round's idea would be based completely on agreement of the players (in particular the leaders) to be successful.

The idea would be a world with very respected (*cough*, I'm among the suggested leaders), feared, popular, successful, selfish, aggressive, diplomatic, turtling, hatred (yeah! now I have to be among them!) players. Each to lead a tribe in his/her very own way.

No diplomacy, no allies, no family tribes, no naps. Pure warring for expansion and destruction. No former allies nor friendship's should be carried into this world. It should really be a tribe vs. tribe vs. tribe vs. tribe... world.

This idea will live and die with the "leader"'s deditation to it. So hopefully all of the mentioned ones would agree and join, suggestions for further leaders would be appreciated. But please don't name your leader of your 4,987th ranked tribe in the newest world. He may be good. Perhaps the best leader ever. But he honestly won't attract enough skilled players. Sorry.

The players, that I'm thinking of (so far) having an own tribe are (random order):

Jamm,
Ender,
Vik/vpar2,
Uldor,
Baldhor,
Grawler/Krakkan,
Bloodhood,
Omnitank,
Muschelschubser,
Shadowcaste,
Thargoran,
JChilds,
Namaz,
Amakal,
matty1.23,
tracey232971

The players will be randomly set into the tribes of the mentioned leaders. No chance to change at all, no chance to leave the tribes.

I'll edit this post to complete/edit the leader's list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That sounds like fun.

But, some of those players have left, how do you expect to get them back in action?

When I saw you put selfish players, Though you were going to add me^^. [cough]world 11[cough]

Maybe having each tribe, with one or two other great players to be started with and see what goes on.

osdeath

Theres just the question of how you would stop unofficial alliances, like they dont mark somone as nap they jsut secretly spread it around the 2 tribes that there allied

DeletedUser

Theres just the question of how you would stop unofficial alliances, like they dont mark somone as nap they jsut secretly spread it around the 2 tribes that there allied
You're right. I forgot "absolutely trustworthy" in my list for the leader's attributes. I honestly hope, that won't shorten the list too far.

EDIT: I for one have no problems to bloodily fight a (real) friend in this game. There's no difference for me to be beaten by someone I know or by someone that I don't know. This is a game. Damned! All of you should learn it by now. It's not life, you won't be killed in RL, your neighbours won't blame you for being rimmed (in any normal case)...

So what? I really would love a "one on one on one on one..." in a speedy round (don't make it too fast. Below 100 is good, elsewise tactic won't come into place.)

DeletedUser

If you planning it for the next round you could stick my name on that leaders list.

Edit: That is if you don't have enough leaders.

DeletedUser

If you planning it for the next round you could stick my name on that leaders list.

Edit: That is if you don't have enough leaders.

Not the next nor the one after it. But in a close future one. Nevertheless I dare to put you onto the list. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sweet concept Thar, however I cannot see the pr0/german sds players following it for one, then there are way to many noobs enjoy the comforts of family tribes.

DeletedUser

It to big to sort out or you have a certain number of tribes and the leaders pick a player each turn for someone to join them that way it is much better. like make your own team and have to stay wit it always.

DeletedUser

Generally I like the idea of a no family tribe world as I dislike the inactivity of whole clusters that comes with masstribes as people just hide behind the tag.
Diplomacy however can help the game if one limits it to few tribes. So I would rather go with a limit of allies/naps per tribe to make changes in diplomacy by "switching" or not filling the slots interesting. It just creates more action to remove a NAP that has been in place and usually makes nice "dents" in the twstats graphs...
The speed server however will not work for me to take part in, due to time constraints.
However at one point in time I do not mind playing in a unit a bit smaller than my old outfit on w2 (FTR) with even more active players, so the idea of an elite tribe appeals to me.
Tks for thinking about me to lead a tribe, it is very timeconsuming...

DeletedUser

i also say if your have a nap or alliance with a tribe then you should make it so you can't attack them....

DeletedUser

It would be a way greater idea, to kill all settings, that allow naps or allies...

That can never be fully justified, the reason I said what you quoted was so:

1/. Tribes decide to allies one another, (The type of tribe which has say 25 alliances/ 30NAPS),

2/. Alliance/NAP means they cannot be removed/players in those tribes cannot be attacked. End of.

3/. Once a player joins a tribe they cannot leave it, the tribe cannot be disbanded.

4/. Those players are stuck in a tribe with little to none targets for a duration of a round.

5/. Next round they won't be making allies/naps all that quick will they?

:icon_wink:

Deleted User - 3135

wow, crazy :icon_wink:
and yet interesting...

i suppose i would be up for that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

=O great idea?:icon_cool:

MMM.....id like to be a leader....

DeletedUser11188

Great idea Thargoran. I hope I can be a part if that round, definately not as a leader though, I don't make a good leader:lol: , but I'd love to play that round. Good luck with getting it done!!! P.S. Please also make it premium or invitation only if at all possible...

Tracey

Well,

The players, that I'm thinking of (so far) having an own tribe are (random order):

Jamm,
Ender,
Vik/vpar2,
Uldor,
Baldhor,
Grawler/Krakkan,
Bloodhood,
Omnitank,
Muschelschubser,
Shadowcaste,
Thargoran,
JChilds,
Namaz,
Amakal,
matty1.23

Thar you disappoint me no women in your list thats very sexist of you! I want to throw my name into the pot!