[IDEA for STW] War of the masstribes

DeletedUser

I am male, so I do make mistakes. Nevertheless, tell me some good female leaders for such a round. I'll add you in my first post.

DeletedUser

I think it is a great idea and depending on when this would run I might even play it! the thought of being in a tribe run by Thar or Frank myummy!

But, does it say that players are not allowed to choose their own tribe?

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Great idea.

Few suggestions/ideas:

i) How long would the server last? Personally, i would prefer a 5-6 days running over the weekend. Alot of players have RL issues to deal with and the weekend would allow all to concentrate on playing, also might entice the older players out of retirement.

ii) Have two of the listed players per tribe with each set at a maximum of 15 players. This way we can establish at least 10 uber tribes and share the workload.

iii) Agree with Le Roi 1980 on NAPs/Allies or doing away with them all together.

iv) S/M is optional and only members of your own tribe can sit. Tribes are locked after "xx" and you are only allowed to support your own tribesmen.

v) Players are positioned randomly on the map. At the moment we are allowed to choose where we want to start. Random would stop players clustering in packs of 2-4 on each continent...and add to the fun.

vi) No "ringers". Everyone must play under the login they are commonly known as.

) Allow a SDS tribe to participate (if they haven't already been considered)

HAve a few more ideas, but have mind block. I'll post them later on.

DeletedUser

Since I'm mentioned (an honour indeed!), I'm in!!!

Let me know the details going forward. As always, Thar, you know I trust you to come up with great final details.

DeletedUser

Since I'm mentioned (an honour indeed!), I'm in!!!

Let me know the details going forward. As always, Thar, you know I trust you to come up with great final details.

Unfortunatly I doubt this idea would come up.

DeletedUser

A better idea would be to get say the top 100 players from every world(if they are top 100 in say two worlds then they can choose which tribe they will be in. No families, no naps, no alliances, just plain old fight to see which world is more skilled!

That would be just mass destruction. Or better yet take the top 50 defenders/attackers from every world and do that also.....would make it more fun!

Tracey

Unfortunatly I doubt this idea would come up.

Why do you have to be so negative?

This is one of the best ideas so far that has been suggested, even i will come back to stw to play this round when it happens, the bitch wants to kick some more ass!!!:lol:

thewaytoplay

Thargoran
how about this(u don't have to get the mods to do this)

You create a thread where you get people sign up to be leaders(of course you seperate the shitty players), and than u get another thread for members, to sign up for the certain rules to follow.

After 24 hours are over(and all of the players have signed up). Find the leaders make them form tribes and assign several members randomly from the list above to each.

(I really hope we can get at least 5 members per each leader ratio though)