Idea!

DeletedUser

I got two ideas, i thought i would share and think would other think.

I think there should be a give button, along side attack and support. Obviously they cant exceed the 24000 limit.

I also think there should be a disband button. I am sure all of you have accidently recruited troops, and then realize you cant train your noble. Or you try to switch from O to D but have to kill all the troops. Which takes a lot of effort, instead we should be able to disband at a small price to our resources.

Thought?

DeletedUser

I got two ideas, i thought i would share and think would other think.

I think there should be a give button, along side attack and support. Obviously they cant exceed the 24000 limit.

I also think there should be a disband button. I am sure all of you have accidently recruited troops, and then realize you cant train your noble. Or you try to switch from O to D but have to kill all the troops. Which takes a lot of effort, instead we should be able to disband at a small price to our resources.

Thought?

That

But give what ... cookies ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree with the disband button as well, but what would the give button do? give your troops to whoever your sending them to? that would pretty much render W19 no-outside tribe support settings useless...

DeletedUser

not really though it over yet, but i serpose it would be for same tribe too.

Christopher Silver

or perhaps only amongst your own villages?

But as i have previously stated elsewhere, i dislike these ideas. would change the nature of TW.

DeletedUser

absolutely no giving troops from one village to another, especially to your villages only; it would make rebuilding defense far too easy and quick to. Give a small portion from each village to village x and you rebuild a stack in hours instead of the days that should be required. TW is more about rewarding good planning than making compensation over a messy mishap easier.

DeletedUser

what about disbanding of troops idea, what about that?