Ideal nuke

setorines

I agree. Late game it's all about quantity. 10 nukes with a total power of 66K is better than 8 nukes of... I ran the sims. 63K

Your suggested longer to build nuke does less damage. I even ran it against the standard 9K spear 1.8K HC and it wasn't better. So it's not better in that sense either. That's the kind of nuke I want early game for the extra farming. But not late game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

Can't remember nuke build atm, normally has 213 rams though.

DeletedUser102425

So take account the age and settings.
The ideal nuke at this stage is the one that builds the fastest.
Fill your nuke with whatever fills up your farm, and gets it out of the village.

DeletedUser93066

Thank you ya'll but I didn't need the vote I knew I was right and Ara is wrong :D

arabela

Well, it is all about the stage of the game and the situation you are in that specific moment. There are a lot of factors that will force you to change the nuke build considering the situation you are in that moment.

For example, I always found HC nukes worst thing you can do to your nuke. In HP, tho, i was very close to change my nuke build and make all my nukes, HC nukes, cause i was in need of defense and it was a no haul. Would have been easily for me to attack/defend much better. (since i had to count mostly on my own defense). So, you have to adapt your game style all the time.

Setorines said earlier that he did sims with a standard of 9k sp and 1,8 HC. That is not what i call standard. I call standard the D build that includes swords. Sp/HC build is a faster build that you are force to go when you are under big fire, otherwise sp/sw/hc is way better than sp/hc. :)

0b5d4c3a64.png

Adding more LCs in your nuke, will make your nuke weaker in front of fast build defence:

24eed038de.png

But, you will do better on slower build defence:

511d30971b.png

compared to:

4e574e074c.png

(not much more kill, but it is still a diffrence in favour of more LCs in nukes)

As more as you add LCs in your nuke, you will hit harder the standard D build:

3f1fc3d29c.png

Now the question of the thread was for particularly this moment of the game. Everyone of us have a favorite standard build for our nukes.
Mine is 6500 axes, 3300 LCs, 260 rams. I am sure you have other builds, aswell.

To find best build for this stage of the game, we have to take under consideration few things:

- we are in a farming world, where LCs rocks! So going for more LCs at this stage is great.
- faster rebuild is also good, cause you can clear faster your targets, noble more which will get you more villas and you can dominate your area better.
- more than 220-230 rams are useless at this point. (as Core said).
- troops in this world at this point:
570e25cdc4.png

where you can see spears are not that unballanced with swords number, so, a lot of players are going for sp/sw/Hc build not sp/HC faster build.

Considering this, for this stage of the game, in my opinion, nuke should look like this, or around this number:

5500 axes, 3600 LCs, 220 rams

(i calculated for 2100 farm population, feel free to adapt to another number adding more LCs ;P )

EDIT

I forgot to mention that the difference in time for building this amount of LCs is:
3100 LCs are build in 9,1 days
while
3700 LCs are build in 10,8 days

Almost 2 days (let's say) diffrence it is what we call "slower build". Are you sure you are sending your nukes out to clear as soon as last axe/LC/ram is built? ;P

/ALessonInNukeSize ;p

Just send moar nukes ftw.

I am sorry, but if you use those "fast build nukes' like you are using them on hitting stacks and lose 30 nukes per village to clear (and in the end get snipped), better not build them at all. ;)

It's also how you are using your nukes (smart wise), not only send them away ;P

Last edited:

DeletedUser116272

We'll do some sims together and I'll show you. My ex w69 co proved me i am wrong with my build. He was a splendid player and he was on his second world. Learned a lot from him.

Monkey ftw. :icon_redface:

Frozen Flaim

So basically it takes an extra 1.7 days to build this "slower build" nuke, but it only kills about an extra 100 defensive troops? Hardly seems worth it, even in late game.

arabela

you forgot the farming aspect.

Also, the difference in those 2 nukes build for LCs number is not too big (only 600 LCs). There are players that build way less than 3100 LCs. Some nukes have cats, which will make the difference bigger, like this one:

77666e1ef4.png

or 200 cats, like Dallow said:

f4b585f3e8.png

So, idk, everybody decides what is best for their game.

DeletedUser115519

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]This is for players with mad time in their hand who can think about worthless shit like farming. I don't care about that build and to me it's retarded. but anyone wants to do that and farm the hell out of their life they are most welcome. I only farm for so long then I attack players and that's my farming run.[/FONT]​

Frozen Flaim

Arabela, you're including religion in these simulations, right? They don't look right for church worlds...

setorines

Church worlds don't make a difference unless you cat their church. But the numbers stay consistently half as strong.

Frozen Flaim

My point was, those simulator pictures that Arabela is showing here have been calculated without religion. Nobody is going to be nuking from a non religious village on a church world, and religion drastically changes the numbers, so the above calculations are pretty irrelevant for these settings.

setorines

If they were without religion then both sides were. Looking at the numbers they make sense to work like that.

arabela

@Frozen. As setorines said, church area would add same procent of loses/gains, cause i wouldn't compare two attacks one in church area and one outside and using diff sizes of nukes.

Frozen Flaim

@Frozen. As setorines said, church area would add same procent of loses/gains, cause i wouldn't compare two attacks one in church area and one outside and using diff sizes of nukes.

You're missing my point, of course the percentage losses would be the same whilst using the same nuke builds.

However, the total losses as an attacker are massively reduced when you run those same simulations with religion included, which drastically changes the optimal nuke build needed to clear the village most efficiently with the defense build you've used.

The optimal nuke that does the most damage to that defense is pretty different to any you have listed here. But whilst that nuke is optimal when calculated with religion, it's actually a fair bit weaker when calculated without religion due to the varying ram numbers.

Have a play around with the simulator whilst including religion, you might be suprised. :)