Ideal village points...

• Thread starter DeletedUser43349
  • Start date

DeletedUser43349

Hey i asked a high lvl guy why most of his villages had 10.495 points each and he replied that was the ideal village points (or something like that).

I was wondering what each of the lvls of buildings are to achieve this point score?

kerosine

The guys a pointwhore.

9744 is where its at.

Personally I use the 9,835 village build.

lvl 20 HQ
lvl 25 Barracks
lvl 20 Stables
lvl 10 workshop
lvl 1 academy
lvl 20 smithy
lvl 1 stable
lvl 1 rally point
lvl 30 Iron, wood, clay
lvl 30 farm
lvl 30 warehouse
lvl 10 Hiding place
lvl 20 wall

Muldie325

Kerosine you missed market and I hope thats for coin worls because you wont get far in a package world with only a level 1 academy in all your vills, and you put stabel twice.

Fat mess, its pretty much a matter of personal preference, you need to ahve your barracks and stable as high as possible, workshop doesn't need to be as high because usually you wont produce that many rams or cats. Lowering market and HQ levels will save you the most farm space. Resource buildings and wall should also always be maxed, farm and warehouse should be maxed unless you want to save a couple of packages by making your warehouse a level lower but thats up to you. Oh and keep your smithy up or else its a pain to rebuild when someone cats your academy.

DeletedUser43349

ok thanks muldie, and kerosine ur stable is lvl 1?

Muldie325

Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 2-5)
Academy (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 20-22)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 0-1)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Wall (Level 20)

That will give you between 9,600 and 10,000 points

Muldie325

Pretty much the same but with Academy level 1 and with a statue

HassleHoof

he didnt put the market lvl in it my markets are just in the 24s 25 in the 3% on all resources hehe and other resources bonus villages

Muldie325

Fair enough. like I said its a matter of opinion, and market level is the one that varies the most.

jupper

Just to save farm space:

lvl 20 HQ
lvl 25 Barracks
lvl 20 Stables
lvl 10 workshop
lvl 1 academy
lvl 20 smithy
lvl 1 statue
lvl 1 rally point
lvl 15 Market
lvl 29 Iron
lvl 30 wood, clay
lvl 30 farm
lvl 28 warehouse (for the points sake - moral is a mass killer)
lvl 1 Hiding place
lvl 20 wall

Muldie325

Level 29 iron? WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Iron is like.. most important resource...

If you build lots of HC that is.

Pogues

Depends on what level you have your academy (not in coin worlds), but 9820 is as large as mine get, with 20614 free farm spots when I'm done.

jupper

Level 29 iron? WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Iron is like.. most important resource...

If you build lots of HC that is.
It gives you 138 farm space slots. At the some point you do not need all your pits to be that high - you do need more troops always

Shazbah

I wouldn't max out mines, I'd farm the resources instead....
And depends if the village is offensive or defensive....

pyker42

It gives you 138 farm space slots. At the some point you do not need all your pits to be that high - you do need more troops always
So when you do need to rebuild you just upgrade it again? I find, even in an offensive village, when I need to rebuild the troops, iron goes quickly, and that is even with the surplus from storing packages or minting coins.

This is my preferred village build. In a coin world it is 9735, and in a package world it is 9936:

Buildings
Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 5)
Academy (Level 1) - Level 3 on a package world
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1) - If applicable
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hinding Spot (Level 0)
Wall (Level 20)

Pogues

I wouldn't max out mines, I'd farm the resources instead....
And depends if the village is offensive or defensive....
I haven't actively farmed on W3 for about 20 months now. There's a point when farming is nothing more than a waste of time.

Muldie325

Hiding place comes in handy on very rare occassions. Rare enough not to bother with them.

Rednecks

lvl 15 market is to small. Once your villages are maxed out you use them to stash noble bundles and that creates an imbalance in your Iron. I always use a lvl 20 so you can move 110K around. But anything higher than a lvl 20 Market is a waste of farm space IMO.