Ideal village points...

pyker42

On a coin world, with pallys and having a statue in the village, would be 9,714. It is the same basic build I use.

ParadoxicalEntity

On a coin world, with pallys and having a statue in the village, would be 9,714. It is the same basic build I use.
What value is it without statue? Am i right in thinking 9690?

zarddeath200

Level 29 iron? WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Iron is like.. most important resource...

If you build lots of HC that is.
farm.
I use
20 HQ
25 barracks
20 stable
10 workshop
0 statue
0 hiding place
30 timber
30 clay
29 iron
1 academy
20 smithy
17 market
30 farm
30 warehouse
1 rally point

gives 21002 farmspace for troops, and 9453 points.
Gives nice moral protection, and very nice troops.

ParadoxicalEntity

farm.
I use
20 HQ
25 barracks
20 stable
10 workshop
0 statue
0 hiding place
30 timber
30 clay
29 iron
1 academy
20 smithy
17 market
30 farm
30 warehouse
1 rally point

gives 21002 farmspace for troops, and 9453 points.
Gives nice moral protection, and very nice troops.
I'm gonna guess that you do build a wall and that you just forgot to put it in there

adam tucker

I do hope so as if he doesn't use walls i would love to attack him, i would have special "no ram" nukes to hit him.

pyker42

Sniping isn't always the best option though.
I believe PykerServy might have been using a small bit of sarcasm there :icon_wink:
Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol:

wall can make the difference of surviving an attack and losing.. also, without a wall stacking is pointless.
A wall can make a difference, but generally, having more troops than the attacker is the best way to win the attack. Aslo, stacking is never pointless. You just have to be prepared to lose more troops. :icon_wink:

And if you haven't figured it out yet, yes, I have walls in every other village. It's up to you to figure out which ones don't. :lol:

zarddeath200

I'm gonna guess that you do build a wall and that you just forgot to put it in there
sorry, I did...I am a lazy person.

and, don't listen to "adam tucker" (except he isn't (or soemthing))
he is extraordinarily disliked on w11.
He is also not that good.

But anyway, pyker, what world do you play?

auguthy2

and what about

HQ lvl15
Barrack lvl25
Stable lvl20
no market
Smithy lvl5
Academy lvl1
no hiding place
Wall lvl20
Farm 30
Warehouse 30
Ressources 30
you know... its possible to decrease villages also once you got the acad, on late game with some villages completly safe 1 or 2K behind the frontlines... pretty good

pyker42

and what about

HQ lvl15
Barrack lvl25
Stable lvl20
no market
Smithy lvl5
Academy lvl1
no hiding place
Wall lvl20
Farm 30
Warehouse 30
Ressources 30
you know... its possible to decrease villages also once you got the acad, on late game with some villages completly safe 1 or 2K behind the frontlines... pretty good
Thats great on a packet world, but bad on a coin world. lol

adam tucker

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol:

A wall can make a difference, but generally, having more troops than the attacker is the best way to win the attack. Aslo, stacking is never pointless. You just have to be prepared to lose more troops. :icon_wink:

And if you haven't figured it out yet, yes, I have walls in every other village. It's up to you to figure out which ones don't. :lol:
the objective of defending is to stop the attacker with as little losses as posible, that is why i build walls..

-Dark Assasin-

LMAO, lvl 10 stable and workshop the most used build of "experienced" TW players? You should check their experience a bit more before making that claim.

First, the workshop. Usually a level 2 workshop is sufficient to handle all the production needed for a regular nuke in the amount of time it takes for the nuke to be ready, including plenty of extras for fakes. At most, a lvl 5 workshop can be used for all but ram and cat village builds.

Second, a lvl 10 stable produces units much slower than a level 20 stable which gives you two net results: 1) your nukes take much longer to complete, and 2) your nukes will, more than likely, be axe heavy making them less effective against the general defense heavy defenses most players use. (A 1:1 ratio of swords and spears produces a defense with 10% more general defense then cavalry defense.)
LMAO...I forgot to edit that part...^_^

How embarassing...:icon_redface:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Why such high markets even now spread out over 500 fields a L15 market can send resources from one side to the other without going red to feed nukes.

That is also more than enough to keep the recruit going for a constant 36 hours the rest used for packets.

Maybe needed more on coin worlds to mint coins unsure but would have thought L17 was more than enough.

As I mentioned before mid late game build does not matter apart from the need for a rolling front line.
ie changing nukes to D as you move forward.

Having the same points for all villages also gives others an idea which are either not maxed just taken or have a wall down after an attack.