~ie~

DeletedUser

Israel, one of the smallest and yet most militarily advanced countries of the world, trains the elites. These elites, called Golani, are what I intend to let into this tribe. Named the Israeli Elites (~IE~), this tribe will encompass some of the greatest players tribalwars has ever known. Masters of strategy, we must show the world that Israel is one of the strongest countries on the planet. I would prefer veterans from other worlds to join this tribe, and you don't have to be Israeli to join this tribe. Those who are new shall be trained to make the ranks, or dismissed.

Also, this will be a tribe for only 1 K, to keep a very strong cluster for the tribe. When the world starts, it will be the K I'm in, so look out for me.

A bit about myself: I won't call myself the best player ever on tribalwars, but I am a baron of the 9th ranked tribe in W16, which is currently warring with a tribe 6 ranks and 5mil points above it. The tribe contains some veterans and some newer players, all working hard to be the best out there. I intend to have the same here. I know I don't seem too impressive by my description, but looks can be deceiving :icon_wink:. The first person to join my tribe will need to prove him/herself as worthy of the elite title, and will wear the junior duke title proudly. The next two to pass exams shall become barons.

May your swords stay sharp, and your wits sharper.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Masters of strategy, we must show the world that Israel is one of the strongest countries on the planet......You dont have to be Israeli to join this tribe.
I forget how many loonies play TW, but thanks for reminding me X )

DeletedUser

I'll start up a Lebanese tribe and we can war ok?

I'll name it Hezbolah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can i join please? i am good! and i have 100 points in world 24 and i have 10000 points in w23...i m uauallyu a point whore, but i will try my best to be od whore.

DeletedUser

Doomed to fail? Lol, not gonna happen. I'll have a bunch of people who laugh, but hey, it might just work. Maybe I'll just join some new tribe with all the plight players, won't that make people laugh :lol:. Oh, and as for the hezbollah thing, go for it. Maybe you guys can keep sending rams at me, and I'll send actually troops :icon_wink:.