If anyone cares...

DeletedUser

I am quitting the forums.
I know I've been a noob, :icon_redface::icon_cry: but what can you expect from an eleven year old?
I've enjoyed my time here a lot. Especially watching the squabbles in the war declarations :icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:
I might pop in from time to time, to see if anything major has happened, but otherwise, I'm going to stay ingame.
So.. thats that. Bye everyone! :icon_neutral:
[spoil]I just wanted to try out a spoiler before I go, and edited to put it in[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DEiiTY

i am quitting the forums.
I know i've been a noob, :icon_redface::icon_cry: But what can you expect from an eleven year old?
I've enjoyed my time here a lot. Especially watching the squabbles in the war declarations :icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin:
I might pop in from time to time, to see if anything major has happened, but otherwise, i'm going to stay ingame.
So.. Thats that. Bye everyone! :icon_neutral:
[spoil]i just wanted to try out a spoiler before i go, and edited to put it in[/spoil]

+2

mvvm

youre 11? im sorry and i take back any flames/insults/what have you that i may have posted against you

PS. dont spam so much next time

DeletedUser

Good-bye I guess? I liked most of your posts, even though they all basically got flamed. And he didn't really spam much, he posted his opinions and got flamed for being a former member.

DeletedUser

I tryed to avoid flaming you because your 11, If I did then I'm sorry but you were kind of annoying sometimes:icon_neutral:

bye xoxoxox

DeletedUser

I'm amazed that you're only 11, that's impressive.

Good grammar skills for an elevel year old,alot of the people here are a lot older and can't use proper grammar for their lives. I used to be one. :p

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good grammar skills for an elevel year old,alot of the people here are a lot older and can't use proper grammar for their lives. I used to be one. :p

You still have to master typing! Bolded a couple of errors - naughty naughty.

And goodbye Janny, make sure you come back in a couple of years to the forums. Trust me when I say it's amazing how much people mature in their posting - I was worse than you when I started here at the age of 14.