If I Was You, I Wouldn't Have Any Diplomatic Relations With TBS

DeletedUser

Now, let me tell you guy's what's been happening in the K44/K54 border.
We had an alliance with TBS which was going on for quite a while. We found out from one of their players that we were never marked as an alliance, so we downgraded them to NAP, just to even it out. All of a sudden, they start attempting to snipe villages and crossnoble us. We put it up to simple mistakes, it happens all the time in TW. But low and behold, some very strange things started happening. TBS lost about 1/3 of it's players to SVG. The 1/3 they lost weren't bottom tier guys, but some of their top players. It's a little less than a week after that that TBS asks our tribes to merge into them, which we wholeheartedly refused, since it was not a smart move for us, and would bring us no benefits.

xtcwarrior1 on 22.03. at 16:18
No your tribes into us, if u guys have man or Skype it would be quicker

WoozyFailGuy on 22.03. at 12:54
What kind of merger did you exactly want? Do you want your tribe to merge into us?

TBS goes quite for about a week.
Now after that, two more of their players leave their tribe, finishco and FMGH. These two leave the tribe, and immediately start attacking us. I even chat with them, asking their reasons for leaving TBS and forming their own little tribe.

finishco Left 28th March 2012 - 11:06 257,001
FMGH Left 28th March 2012 - 20:06 99,858

finishco on 28.03. at 17:24
Hey bub, this is kipp, we were stuck in our area and had to leave if we wanted to grow. No hard feelings, but there was no point in being in any tribe right now. Were just trying to grow like everyone else. This will give your members a chance to grow as well since your all kind of stuck too, good luck and good game.

WoozyFailGuy on 28.03. at 14:41
Any reason for leaving TBS and the sudden hostilities?

Okay, I understand this, but automatically attacking players you just had an NAP with is usually frowned upon. The Duke of TBS had this to say.

xtcwarrior1 on 28.03. at 23:46
this is xtcwarrior1 sitter he will contact you thursday night or friday morning sorry for the delay

WoozyFailGuy on 28.03. at 14:45
You want to explain what's going on?
He leaves your tribe and is now attacking us, what's going on there?

Xtc still hasn't contacted us about anything as of this post. But here's where it gets interesting.
Only one day later and...poof!

FMGH Joined 29th March 2012 - 23:05 115,291
finishco Joined 29th March 2012 - 21:06 291,434

Ohhhh...well that's...strange. They leave the tribe, attack us, then rejoin their old tribe, with whom we still had an NAP with...okay, that's strange. Then We log on today and another surprise is waiting in our report box!

The tribe The Black Shadows declared war on tribe Sons of Venrir! SentMar 30, 2012 19:50:09

Interesting. So not only do they not give the customary 48 hours after an NAP, but they send their players out of their tribe to attack us, then rejoin the tribe so that we could "not break the NAP". Only hours after that, they declare war. Nice! Great diplomacy there, guys!
I just felt like making this thread to show you guys that TBS is not a tribe to be trusted diplomatically. Be careful out there!

TW Stats Page for their changes to members: http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=78

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

Why must everyone treat NAP's like the holy sacrament?

NAP=/=Alliance. ie "we are friends today but I really can't guesstimate about tomorrow"

DeletedUser

Not exactly a cool way to do it but are you really that surprised based upon what was happening?

NAP=/=Alliance. ie "we are friends today but I really can't guesstimate about tomorrow"

NAP=I won't attack you until it is convenient to do so. Alliances however should actually mean something in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We had an alliance. Only after one of their members ACCIDENTALLY told us that we were an NAP on their map, did we downgrade them, since to that point, they claimed we were allied. We even stacked their villages on many occasions, and fought against common opponents.

Not exactly a cool way to do it but are you really that surprised based upon what was happening?

The entire situation with their two players leaving, attacking us, then going back to TBS happened in a 24 hour timespan. it's a really scummy way of treating diplomacy, in my opinion, and I think in the opinion of these forums.

DeletedUser

I don't understand why people set up the 48 hours prior warning to dropping the nap, as you know when you set that up. Majority of the time, no one will respect that. If a tribe wants to attack you, they will attack you. Better yet, a surprise attack to catch you off guard. So that you don't prestack against them. Whats the point of sending a mail over saying "Hey, We are dropping the nap in 48 hours and will be launching a op at you guys, please stack your frontlines." A Nap, for most part, is just an agreement saying that a tribe wont attack you until they are ready to. You aren't getting to know the tribes you nap with, so what makes you think that one will respect you and your wishes, if he doesn't even know you.

Even more so, you know there is always something wrong when you mail one of their players to find out that suppose you have an alliance set up with them, but it is non-existents within their tribe.

DeletedUser92753

We had an alliance. Only after one of their members ACCIDENTALLY told us that we were an NAP on their map, did we downgrade them, since to that point, they claimed we were allied. We even stacked their villages on many occasions, and fought against common opponents.

This didn't clue you in? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This didn't clue you in? :icon_confused:

At that point, they were having their huge problem with leadership, where they were falling apart leadership-wise. Their sister tribe, SS, actually wanted to merge into US is how bad it got.

DeletedUser

Even more so, you know there is always something wrong when you mail one of their players to find out that suppose you have an alliance set up with them, but it is non-existents within their tribe.

That´s the whole point, why woozy made the thread. To show, how they are like. Don´t think we were totally clueless and haven´t prepared for war, we just kept our word (even it was quite sure, they will betray us), therefore that´s why we haven´t attacked them yet.

We keep our word, we honour agreements.

DeletedUser97049

If you are looking for some reasons for this.
Just take a look at tw stats.

SoV broke the NAP at least 2 times before this happen.
They nobled 2 villages from 2 different members of TBS.
Prior to finisho left and attacked them.

So I can easy say.
They had it coming.

So why this surprise?

DeletedUser

You mean, the common and unfortunate cross-nobling? It happened on both sides.

I don't see how such a common feat, which was accidental in the first place, is SO bad that it can only be decided through war.

Not to mention that, when the NAP was still up, you told finishco and FMGH to leave and create their own tribe to attack us.
Not to mention, again, that you allowed them to join with open arms after their attacks.

DeletedUser

NAP's are made to be broken. The members leaving and attacking were probably just trying to get around the nap or force their leaders to drop it. I would do the same if I was in a tribe that nap'd barb noblers like these. :lol:

DeletedUser

The barbs had to see it coming once they started attacking with those 1spear nukes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol yes once i this barb next to him and my best friend klauns112-sama (i think he's soooo kawaaiiii ^_^) sed 2 me: hey versalino why you that barbs?! the thing is sometimes we desire go far enough as like barbs but people like to think that omg barb noblers r so wierd i must you all!! this is just wrong i hope people dont misunderstand us further

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It looks like them members left due to the fact they had no place to grow. And the only way TBS could get them back, was to drop the NAP with you guys, so they had room to move.

It don't look like they left knowing the NAP would be dropped, i think it was dropped as part of an agreement to get there players back

DeletedUser104538

lol yes once i this barb next to him and my best friend klauns112-sama (i think he's soooo kawaaiiii ^_^) sed 2 me: hey versalino why you that barbs?! the thing is sometimes we desire go far enough as like barbs but people like to think that omg barb noblers r so wierd i must you all!! this is just wrong i hope people dont misunderstand us further
Dafuq did I just read?

DeletedUser

If you are looking for some reasons for this.
Just take a look at tw stats.

SoV broke the NAP at least 2 times before this happen.
They nobled 2 villages from 2 different members of TBS.
Prior to finisho left and attacked them.

So I can easy say.
They had it coming.

So why this surprise?

One of those incidents was due to SoT's diplomacy list not being fully up to date, the problem was fixed and I am personally helping the player who was attacked rebuild, even during this war. What I am most suprised about is the fact that the only person who bothered to contact me about these things, or reply to any of my mails was the Duke of SS.

DeletedUser

you mad bro?

396729_10101556689428724_2317276_78092862_796576229_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Noble All Players

Didn't you know that's what NAP stood for?

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Now, let me tell you guy's what's been happening in the K44/K54 border.
We had an alliance with TBS which was going on for quite a while. We found out from one of their players that we were never marked as an alliance, so we downgraded them to NAP, just to even it out. All of a sudden, they start attempting to snipe villages and crossnoble us. We put it up to simple mistakes, it happens all the time in TW. But low and behold, some very strange things started happening. TBS lost about 1/3 of it's players to SVG. The 1/3 they lost weren't bottom tier guys, but some of their top players. It's a little less than a week after that that TBS asks our tribes to merge into them, which we wholeheartedly refused, since it was not a smart move for us, and would bring us no benefits.

After reading what I have bolded it seems to me that the rest of your post is useless. So you agreed to an alliance, of which they never set up? You know what that means? That means they never wanted the alliance in the first place. Sure they lied! That sucks for you. But why change it to a NAP? That's totally pointless since they showed they wanted nothing to do with you!

From what I'm reading, they didn't make too many wrong moves (other than lying I guess), but your ignorance seems to have led them that way regardless.