If Interested

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Not very much of old XiG left though. Not on World 2 anyway. Many accounts have switched hands since back then.

DeletedUser

Best of luck.

Out of curiosity, were you aware of the fact that Black Andi made a XiG tribe on one of the Norwegian server?

DeletedUser

Come owwn grim, he was pretty bad :p that wasn't proper XiG

DeletedUser

Come owwn grim, he was pretty bad :p that wasn't proper XiG

Well, he was a tribehugging, pompous twit. His tribe consisted of the dregs of the world and one or two half-decent players. Which is kind of why I wanted to mention it, as I haven't exactly considered it to be a real XiG tribe.

DeletedUser

Best of luck.

Out of curiosity, were you aware of the fact that Black Andi made a XiG tribe on one of the Norwegian server?

Sorry for necromancing, but I joined him in V2 and actually made it up to 300K when Andi deleted. I respect him because he's the one that taught me the game, but at that time I never was really active on PnP or reading it. Why is it that he was considered a bad player? AFAIK, he grows at a fast rate, sometimes due barbarians, sometimes by attacking (in V2) good players and indeed defeating them.

I was also in XiG.1 for a while, and I enjoyed my time there. Was it such a bad tribe?

DeletedUser

He didn't attack. Oh, he sent some attacks now and then, but never anything serious. Picked off the odd village, and ate a few enemy villagers when the players had quit or were completely inactive.

Lemme put it this way; I took more villagers from the only good enemy player in that area than his whole tribe put together.

He was also ridiculously territorial - for instance, one of the guys in the tribe I'm in took a couple of enemy villages in between his villages. Those villages had been there for ages, and he hadn't done anything about it. He went completely nuts, and started dragging out old agreements that he himself had broken repeatedly.

Yes, he's a fast grower - on inactives ( judge for yourself, if you want ). Anyone can do that.

It's probably his diplomatic skills, or lack thereof, that marks him out. Quite impossible to work with, as he is unable to see that he's doing what he usually accused others off. All the threats he enjoyed throwing around probably didn't help - in addition, he never seemed to find the courage to back them up.

Now, it might've been a nice tribe to be in - I wouldn't know. They had one or two decent fighters, but as a whole? Meh.

Respecting Andi as a player, or a person for that matter? From my experiences with him? Not gonna happen.

DeletedUser

He didn't attack. Oh, he sent some attacks now and then, but never anything serious. Picked off the odd village, and ate a few enemy villagers when the players had quit or were completely inactive.

Lemme put it this way; I took more villagers from the only good enemy player in that area than his whole tribe put together.

He was also ridiculously territorial - for instance, one of the guys in the tribe I'm in took a couple of enemy villages in between his villages. Those villages had been there for ages, and he hadn't done anything about it. He went completely nuts, and started dragging out old agreements that he himself had broken repeatedly.

Yes, he's a fast grower - on inactives ( judge for yourself, if you want ). Anyone can do that.

It's probably his diplomatic skills, or lack thereof, that marks him out. Quite impossible to work with, as he is unable to see that he's doing what he usually accused others off. All the threats he enjoyed throwing around probably didn't help - in addition, he never seemed to find the courage to back them up.

Now, it might've been a nice tribe to be in - I wouldn't know. They had one or two decent fighters, but as a whole? Meh.

Respecting Andi as a player, or a person for that matter? From my experiences with him? Not gonna happen.

No worries there, I wasn't attacking you :icon_cool:
He took me into XiG when I was a tiny noob, 30K maybe and taught me all the ropes of the game. Even gave me PP... He was like an avant-garde Pizz to me :icon_razz:

That's why I respect him as both person and player, but that is entirely based on my perception of the last few months he had been with me in W2. I think I can agree on the territorial part... I once had a dispute with Bonesaw over a random barbarian village and Andi went nuts on him.

Didn't XiG at the time have Dave_81 and Strumo, the originals? Yes... I recall. I was befriended with Strumo.

Good old days...

EDIT: My own V2 record wasn't that pretty either :p
http://no.twstats.com/no2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=462672
Oh I just remembered - you played the Wolverine account on V2 and I actually chatted with you on it... Yes... Yes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

hogarth01

I have not been here in a long time...

Hello everyone. :D

I think i may be returning to TW Part time but i'm not sure yet. I have a trial account running on W8 of TW.co.uk and i want to see how that goes first! If everything goes okay and i have enough time on my hands i will try to get back into W2... But i if that ever happened i think the size of the account would crash my computer. Lol.