If Only We Could All Get Along....

Deleted User - 11134637

Kinda sad what the world became, seems like no tribe has the backbone anymore to fight 1v1

Deleted User - 11563159

Earth benders must have been stoned for the last century to allow our beloved planet to cook. You need to wake up and get the fire demons under control. Fire Nation is no nation, it's just cancer.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not playing the world, just saying what i have seen happen in this world so far

Oh okay well it's nothing to do with a certain tribe needing support, it's got everything to do with other tribes needing food and if another tribe has been keeping troops busy that makes the food essentially free.

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
ekjR0Vo.jpg

kingraz

Reaction score
Earth Benders have finished everything and anything they have started. Do not discount them lightly as they are just couple steps behind the Top spot :).

@JheeeZ- Apologies in advance, I really liked the grit and a huge fan of your tribe. Though you guys can still surprise everyone in a very uneven match-up, We will not be proud of this war specifically., but people are hungry and hunting season is on.....

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kinda sad what the world became, seems like no tribe has the backbone anymore to fight 1v1

I mean to be fair think outside the box.

If you were MUNCH and SINTM:

You run out of room to grow. You have to start eating somewhere. Jheeeez is falling inactive, while having 0 success defending or attacking Cicada. You have two choices.

1. Let Cicada eat all the food out growing you
2. Eat with Cicada on food that is still fighting but slowly dying.

The clear answer is what we use to call a "gang bang" however I wouldn't say its not 1v1. There is little to no coordination between the tribes. Just 1 tribe trying to win their war, with 2 other tribes trying to eat and keep up with growth.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I mean to be fair think outside the box.

If you were MUNCH and SINTM:

You run out of room to grow. You have to start eating somewhere. Jheeeez is falling inactive, while having 0 success defending or attacking Cicada. You have two choices.

1. Let Cicada eat all the food out growing you
2. Eat with Cicada on food that is still fighting but slowly dying.

The clear answer is what we use to call a "gang bang" however I wouldn't say its not 1v1. There is little to no coordination between the tribes. Just 1 tribe trying to win their war, with 2 other tribes trying to eat and keep up with growth.

Right now it's not a 1vs1, and their's no chance that Jheez can survive. When it was still a 1vs1 Jheez was hanging on.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Right now it's not a 1vs1, and their's no chance that Jheez can survive. When it was still a 1vs1 Jheez was hanging on.

They did hang on till about 1 month ago. After the first successful op by Cicada there was a noticeable activity drop. Till that point they were probably one of the most mentally tough tribes on this world.

Everyone defines it different. I define a 3v1 as a coordinated attack. So to me this is more of 3 wars 1v1.