If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

The Memoirs of Rukoh: An enlightened view on the degeneration of the Eastern Coalition.

[spoil]
parchpng.png
[/spoil]

Official W2V Statement:

[spoil]
mm1280.jpg
[/spoil]

W2V Court Cartographer's map of the world:

[spoil]
2yugawx.jpg
[/spoil]

Cartographers update on the 20th Day of the 11th Month of the 2012th Year of our Lord.

[spoil]
Nov 20th
5a5qib.jpg
[/spoil]

Cartographer updates the map of the world on the 20th Day of the 2nd Month of the 2013th Year of our Lord.

[spoil]
25zi6f8.png
[/spoil]

New Cartographer hired. Commissioned by W2V aristocrats to paint a new map of the world. Dated as the 19th day of the 4th month of the 2013th Year of our Lord.

[spoil]
2gukvaq.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Choco you suck :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If only a certain tribe were around to lend -MM- a helping hand...

DeletedUser

I'm not personally fond of endgame wars, but good luck and have fun to all involved. Hoping for a clean war, considering our shared history.

DeletedUser

Should be fun to keep an eye on, what're the odds that spies are set up already?

DeletedUser84667

Lol.

/me makes a giant "I told you so picture to give to -MM-.

Will be fun as long as -MM- doesn't have little wussies who run at the first sign of a fight.

DeletedUser

GO W2V! GL -MM-.

This will be fun to watch. & Aislinn is back cheers!

DeletedUser

Thank the lord for some action again! I always had a feeling the name change would be a game changer.

Go W2V! That's alot of red to turn blue :icon_evil:

(Or green to turn Red)

DeletedUser

Seems like W2V are still trying to recruit -MM- members, so surprised.

DeletedUser

We wanted to merge, dear, you shouldn't be so surprised.

DeletedUser95593

What Ben said actually implies w2v were doing it before the war, so your post is just repeating what he has already said :p

Anyway, if it's alright for you to try to recruit our players, why isn't alright for us? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser37628

I'm not sure if MM seriously didn't see this coming or what (I get the impression some people have hard feelings), but based on what I've seen and heard about this as an outsider, I would venture to say they should have, and could have prevented it pretty easily. W2V was the cornerstone in this alliance and always has been, I don't know what gave MM the impression that they were suddenly in a position to make demands (perhaps their recently acquired size increase), but that's just not how this game works. I suspect this war will turn into a bit of a mess domestically, wish luck to both sides, and am rooting for W2V.