If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

Oh bless.. let me translate what dudeja just posted.

Translation : AS has always been in council but stayed 500k points for an unknown reason and decided not to help anyone in the tribe and just go inactive and yet continually troll around in the forums. He is useless in-game but he is our friend thats why he stayed in council.

Translation : Because we decided to recruit a flood of Bull3t noobs in MM we thought it best to have their headnoob control them so we old-MMers dont have to deal with them.

SOunds about right :D

Next time Mr Free , you play in any world , please let me know . I will ask all other tribes to take each and every decision by consulting you and with your choice , because for you its always your way or no way .

it was MM's council why are you bothered Man ??

it was rather W2V's leadership's pathetic choice to have you in their RANKS .

DeletedUser

Dudeja I am pleased that you finally realised that I'm always right. Only took you months to realised it. A bit slow aye? :D

Are u sure I'm actually in W2V ranks? :D you just believe everything I say don't you.. Well as you should ;)

LOL look at that.. DH wanted Infernalz dead :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

i dont belong to " everyone". It's really surprising and funny that Assasin Strike was in council. Man! Cocodelsih and assasin strike in council.No wonder you lost.:lol:

Kind of like the feeling -MM- had maybe when I was invited to the W2V council? Not sure. Someone had to keep Oldman in line and the rest of the council was definitely not up to that task.

DeletedUser

Official W2V Statement:

[spoil]
mm1280.jpg
[/spoil]

I was going through PnP Library and find came here. I thought i had posted this "In matters of principel we stand like a mountain" more than W2V themselves but Majestic used it in a PNP. I am a bit amazed that afer backstabing their allies he was still posting this in a PNP. I guess they really think they did nothing wrong. :)

DeletedUser

Cry me a river.

I just shared my thought, It is not crying. It is W2V who should cry and repent and confess their sins. I know a priest in Pakistan that is really good and if you want i can talk to him regarding you, and book a confession date. (JK)

DeletedUser104264

I just shared my thought, It is not crying. It is W2V who should cry and repent and confess their sins. I know a priest in Pakistan that is really good and if you want i can talk to him regarding you, and book a confession date. (JK)

There is more than one way to backstab an ally. Blocking an ally's pathway to growth opportunities for example. Not an overt backstab to be sure, but one nonetheless. Such actions might not even have been intentional, but the effect is the same nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Waaaaaaaah. You were crying like a little *****.