If you could be Duke

DeletedUser

If you could be the duke of any tribe in world 32 what tribe would you lead and why and what would you do.

For example i would become the duke of rivea just so i could tell everyone then finnaly everyone would know the leadership of rivea.

DeletedUser2119

I am Duke of tribe id choose and we do what i want ;)

DeletedUser

Personally I would be the duke of [H] so I could go around making all those awful puns about being [H]ostile

DeletedUser67788

Personally I would be the duke of [H] so I could go around making all those awful puns about being [H]ostile

Awful puns?

Our puns are witty and well thought out!

Regarding being duke of any tribe... no way. Too much work and too much frustration. No duke position for me.

bite.me

I would never be duke of [H]ostile. Its just impossible to control all these blood-thirsty nut-cases. With me as leader we would be at war with every single tribe around us :icon_eek::icon_eek:

scarlet ash

If I lead a tribe I would constantly change the name for the hell of it and also take the thingymajiggy out of people :p

DeletedUser

I am in TITANS - I wouldnt go anywhere else, leadership or not. I wouldn't like to lead it though. Not because it would be hard, because everyone in all three of the tribes are really good mates and I know they would help me, but just because Gaius, NUTS, his bloodyness and all my other idols *throws self at their feet* do a good job already, and I would probably just totally ruin the tribe hehe.

I have led a few good tribes, but I cant fathom leading a tribe of that magnitude. My (alread tiny) brain would fry.

If I HAD to lead another tribe, not titans, it'd probably be Hate. Not because they are the biggest, but from what I see on the forums they are quite close and friendly with each other, and I think thats really important in a tribe :p

...okay....its also a little bit because they are the biggest ^____^

DeletedUser

I'd rather sit and wait for commands than managing a tribe.

i still say id be duke of asena so i could disband it XD, same goes for a few other tribes that are utterly useless

or perhaps i could persuade atsailor to give me sitting rights...... :D

DeletedUser

If you could be the duke of any tribe in world 32 what tribe would you lead and why and what would you do.

For example i would become the duke of rivea just so i could tell everyone then finnaly everyone would know the leadership of rivea.
I want to be the duke of Plague because they have a cool members....:)