If You Love TGO, Then Please Read This Thread

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

The Great 1One1

Ok so, for those that do not know yet, Kriid has quit, which has left me as the sole duke of the tribe. I think I did okay as a 2nd in command, but as a sole duke of a tribe struggling with inactivity and, indeed, participation from some of our players, I don’t believe I quite have the mettle to help lead this tribe forward, nor are there any other capable/willing leaders left in the tribe.

S²ORM(e) have fought well under Wiz’s reign. We started the war doing well against =TTD= and had success in some parts on Deus as well. Then the break-up happened, with Wiz leaving. Kriid did well in holding the tribe together, and we actually were doing pretty well initially. But then players started to drop at such a rate, that we just could not cope.

1 v 1, I shall forever maintain my belief that we would have beaten =TTD= or Hyper and I also believe we would still have had a good shot against Deus. But alas, fighting the ranks 1, 3 and 4 tribes, with the tribe half the size as it was 4 months ago, and the activity rate still falling, there was little hope for us to win. Kriid quitting was really the last nail in the coffin for us, though whether he was here or not, there wasn’t really much hope.

So this is a surrender from S²ORMe. Deus have hit us hard, as have =TTD= and Hyper. Deus are skilled and organised. =TTD= are much less skilled, but all credit to them, they were extremely organised and very persistent with their ops. Hyper still make me lol.

So what happens now? Well the members of the north of S²ORMe are in the process of reforming BOOB, under the current leadership of Orfila. Some will go with Katooden, as he will be restarting HDR. Deus will be recruiting some select players. The rest will be given a couple of days to find themselves their own tribe. “TGO is deserting some of his own members”, some of you will say. That is truly the case. Some of the members in S²ORMe just aren’t worthy to be in a half-decent tribe. You want to play in a top tribe, you gotta do more than noble barbs and making 1 or 2 claims per op.

So yeah, S²ORMe, just like Kinky, V-V-V, Kings/Garuda and Manic has fallen. It was a good ride, and I apologise fully for my own part in the downfall. I’ll be one of those joining Deus, and I look forward to my own new chapter in my W24 story.

=RedFox=

I tip my hat to many of you.

The only shame is that we didn't war sooner when activity levels were higher on both sides.

Deus Rocks!!!!.......Ok, enough crowing.......who's next!!??? :icon_twisted:

*Edit: First post FTW!! (finger) @ Linky

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to TGO for breaking PnP, It was down for like 2hours after you made the post, worst timing ever.

/me Confirms BTW

deadsocks

I will forever maintain that S²ORM minus the e coulda done this. It was all in the tag, dammit!
<3

DeletedUser

<3 **hugs**

Good job to both sides. :)

Now lets go party and get drunk at Rukoh's house.

DeletedUser68103

I definitly already replied

@red we all know I had first in the bag :p

DeletedUser

Well hyper makes you lol :) your welcome and i think i may know who is next well them who are next but idk

STAFAST

Yeah Dues :)

Now i need to know what to do with all the incoming from oops now my own tribe :(

Shit, happy Canada Day to all Canucks, I am hammered and thrilled to learn we won the war. Too drunk to really get worked up about winning, i think all in Deus knew in time we would win,

Cheers all, have some booze and party now,...I said Party....NOW!!!

XenoBlade147

I will say this Storm Vs Deus on a one on one battle may have come out differently. When i returned to the world to take over an account as most of you know i took over payner, i knew that it was only a matter of time before Storm threw in the towel. and when i got the mail that kiird was quitting, i knew that we would be closeing our doors.

Its going to be well missed Storm we did our best but we just couldn't keep up with everything. Lets do better next time in our new familys/homes ^_^ :p ok all that sentimental crap is done with.

Gratz deus for Kicking out butts :p it was enjoyable wasn't it hehe.

DeletedUser

i for one enjoyed my time in storm and i feel i will continue my friendships with all of them. deus fought well i actually got to know a few u guys also and had fun playing this game. i look forward to my new alliances and who knows more fun down the line. great job both sides i bet no war after this goes anywhere near as long as this has.

peace

kato

DeletedUser

im sure there will be when the s2orme split offs get declared on i dont think many will be recruited

DeletedUser

Congrats to all fighting players. It was a great war. classic east v. west. It was fought cleanly with little if no trash talk, and i believe was fun by all involved. (well, a few on both sides who arent here any longer didnt have that much fun)

A wrap up note. DEUS/TTD won the war because we stood strong together. We had many of the same problems that STORM had. Our operational duke quit, Charshaun stepped in without missing a beat, we had to switch generals at least three times, we had several large players go inactive. thats all part of the game. It was persistence by core players, a strong alliance, a never say die attitude and leadership that kept the alliance moving forward that lead to DEUS/TTD coming out on top.

DEUS/TTD started as the underdog, #2 and #4 against #1 and #3. Leadership and gamesmanship won out over numbers.

Again, well fought by all. a classic war!

slowdowntubby

Well, congrats to Deus and TTD I guess. You won the war of "who would realize how pointless it all is first" in fairly decisive fashion. Or does that count as a loss? I'm not sure. :D

On a side note, Go BOOB!

DeletedUser

I failed to mention HYPER, your participation was significant in turning the war against storm. It was probably the straw that broke storm's back. If Storm had played their cards right and brought you in on their side, it might be a totally different post right now.

Since TTD's activity was mainly in the north, and your activity was mainly in the south, please forgive me for initially not recognizing your significane in the war

Last edited by a moderator:

STAFAST

I failed to mention HYPER, your participation was significant in turning the war against storm. It was probably the straw that broke storm's back. If Storm had played their cards right and brought you in on their side, it might be a totally different post right now.

Oh dear god, dontplay into bo's plans, he will talk about this for months on end on many other worlds as the guy that brok Storms back,,,,,,do not play into Bo's hand..plese... there are signs that say, dont feed thebears, they are there for a reason :)

Love you Bo, but cant pat your back buddy :)

DeletedUser

LMAO, no wonder i hesitate to post on this forum! ya'll have fun. those that fought the war know the truth. Hyper faught in the war, Thank you Hyper. TTD/DEUS bled hard, faught hard, stayed committed. enough said.