IFeelYou

DeletedUser

Hello World 33.

You probably don't remember me but none the less I'm going to introduce myself.
My name Is Joe, I'm 19 and have been playing TribalWars for three years.

A few months ago PZA7 gave me the opportunity to take an account within Legion after months of me pestering him for one I was elated but somewhat daunted as the account he had chosen to give me was the IFY account a renowned player and well respected by the rest of the world.
Well of course I accepted and have been playing the IFY account for a couple of months now as I'm sure HAWKS have noticed by the lack of villages they've managed to take from the account since I took control.
Alas, I'm not here to brag about the trains/nukes I've stopped since playing, I'm here to introduce myself and make it known that they IFY account is no longer a long term sat account.

I originally started playing this world as PicklyPlum right in the beginning, I was in Legion and for a short while was in The Monkey's tribe (forgot the name SORRY!)
I recognize a few names amongst the posters on the forums but not too many.
I've waited this long to introduce myself because I wanted to make fully sure I was confident with the account and had it set up the way I like before drawing attention to myself :p

To my friends in Legion, I thank you for the chance to fight for Legion once again and all the advice and support you've given me since returning.
To my Enemies, I look forward to the fights we have in the near future BUT I have the utmost respect for you and because our tribe's are at war doesn't mean you have to ignore any messages you may receive from me (Pinder) :)

Well anyway guys/girls. Thats my introduction to this world. I'm a very friendly person and would never ignore any mails you send me (regardless of tribe.)

Joe

baseball2009star

Dude you're an A-hole, you keep messaging me but you have me blocked. You probably have pinder blocked too duh. Un-block us and you might get a reply back. Jeez

DeletedUser

Well by now the account would be useless to Legion if it was still being sat at it would've gone over the 120 sit mark.
So they've either found a new owner or the account is awaiting Legion's enemies attacks.

Surely you noticed the account was very active after our interactions Mav

DeletedUser

Baseball. I truly wasn't aware of that, you was blocked prior to me taking the account, perhaps you and the real IFY had a clash once?

I'll unblock you now.

Also, no need for that language is there really? Now go and put some money in your swear box.

DeletedUser

Dude you're an A-hole, you keep messaging me but you have me blocked. You probably have pinder blocked too duh. Un-block us and you might get a reply back. Jeez

agreed. I want to be mailed by you because you blocked me after giving it by messgae.

Of course i realised it was sat and we had players in your tribe just doing the girly thing they always do.

Hiding behind an alias

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

agreed. I want to be mailed by you because you blocked me to giving it to me by messgae.

Of course i realised it was sat and we had players in your tribe just doing the girly thing they always do.

Hiding behind an alias

Check your messages >_>

DeletedUser

Well of course I accepted and have been playing the IFY account for a couple of months now as I'm sure HAWKS have noticed by the lack of villages they've managed to take from the account since I took control.
Alas, I'm not here to brag about the trains/nukes I've stopped since playing,
I'm here to introduce myself and make it known that they IFY account is no longer a long term sat account.

*Cough* Stacks *Cough* Morale *Cough*

Only reason you have the account, is because Legion don't want to lose that ODD/ODA :lol:

DeletedUser

Its actually because they all in love with him and want his name to live on foreever.

Dont know why you would internal him then but mehhhhhhh

DeletedUser

Only reason you have the account, is because Legion don't want to lose that ODD/ODA :lol:

If I didn't have this account I would've had another account in Legion.
Richard is probably on the right tracks...

DeletedUser

Hello World 33.

You probably don't remember me but none the less I'm going to introduce myself.
My name Is Joe, I'm 19 and have been playing TribalWars for three years.........
.........Well anyway guys/girls. Thats my introduction to this world. I'm a very friendly person and would never ignore any mails you send me (regardless of tribe.)

Joe

Nice to meet you Joe/Ghost

DeletedUser

If I didn't have this account I would've had another account in Legion.
Richard is probably on the right tracks...

Didn't say you wouldn't, said the only reason you have the IFY account ~~ Only for the ODD/ODA :icon_wink:

@Rich... They were in love with 1 thing, the points they gained from internalling it :lol:

Otherwise - It's just an account that shows failure, they couldn't manage an account 1 guy did for over a year, for a week without screwing it up.

@Ghost - Hopefully you didn't take any of that personally (none of it was aimed at you) but welcome back to world 33 ... You need to join in the war, and noble some barbs asap! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@Ghost - Hopefully you didn't take any of that personally (none of it was aimed at you) but welcome back to world 33 ... You need to join in the war, and noble some barbs asap! :icon_wink:

Nothing personal taken :)

And oh, well I think I'm playing an active part in that war :p

DeletedUser

Welcome back, Pickly Plum. I do remember your name from way back when. :)

DeletedUser

to be honest man ... the orginal decision was to internally noble him ... but as it was going along then joe came along and well we gave him the account ... if it wasnt for him coming along we would of internally nobled the village

DeletedUser

With that Avatar , I just want him to post post post

PS. Reminds me of the originals Pic on his profile mmmmm wonder if it could be the same guy ......