iHate, ~EFF~, VeryBad

DeletedUser

Hi everyone.... Last look you guys had almost exactly the same amount of nobles against the opposite side with a relatively similar points loss from the nobles....

So I hate to be a buzzkill but what exactly have you achieved???

Both of the sides. Just dead troops really? :icon_confused:

we as the defender have just lost defensive trops mainly.... little offence lost.

DeletedUser

That still kind of defeats the point of the war. Conquer as many villages as possible. Without losing your own. So the way I see it you exchanged villages while losing troops. It just seems a bit pointless.

DeletedUser

Please point all criticisms about the pointlessness of the war toward those who started it. ;)

We've been a bit slow in taking advantage of our unique situation of having several pre-selected (and marked by lovely bright red dots on the map) noble targets to choose from. I think we've just had problems making up our minds. But everything is OK, now.

DeletedUser

tuzz, we saw your train. nice half a nuke :D we managed to take out half at least, killing the first noble

DeletedUser

i dunno how to do the screenshot stuff, and it wasnt me he fired the train at.

DeletedUser

Attacker: Tuhazzip
Origin: NotBad (653|464) K46

Quantity: 0 0 3627 155 1502 0 219 0 1 1
Losses: 0 0 1909 155 790 0 115 0 1 1

Defender: DYoung59
Destination: United States (648|472) K46

Quantity: 950 1515 1853 800 200 66 100 104 2 0 300
Losses: 950 1515 1853 800 200 66 100 104 2 0 300

Haul: 71 811 326 1.208/74.140
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 6

lol 2 pallys there so he got support... LA just took another village from iHate and Droid is taking 1... and I might get this lol :D

Attacker: Tuhazzip
Origin: NotBad (653|464) K46

Quantity: 0 0 20 0 7 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: DYoung59
Destination: United States (648|472) K46

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 0/660
Loyalty: Dropped from 47 to 20

if they were decent they wud of killed last 3 nobles... then they wudnt of lost any loyalty on the village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Notbad now back in the top 20 from nobling and iHate droping ranks and villages :lol:

DeletedUser

Hi everyone.... Last look you guys had almost exactly the same amount of nobles against the opposite side with a relatively similar points loss from the nobles....

So I hate to be a buzzkill but what exactly have you achieved???

Both of the sides. Just dead troops really? :icon_confused:

Actually if'n ye put aside the set back NotBad had from a chunk o' landlubbers abandonin ship, it seems NotBad be movin along exactly as planned, unlike iHate/AD! who expected a quick kill...

DeletedUser

we've been bumbling about. we needed the wake up call. thanks :icon_biggrin: look forward to future.

eolver

This war is becoming warm again. It may actually turn into a big boy war soon.

DeletedUser

we've been bumbling about. we needed the wake up call. thanks :icon_biggrin: look forward to future.

I think first things first is that is that you let your members know your at war. That might help your situation?

DeletedUser

This was always going to end up where it is now, as Sharky has said among others :icon_rolleyes:

NotBad have shed the dead weight and the members that decided proximity was working against them and above all, didn't panic

They have been stacking reasonably intelligently, killing the aggressors O while they kept their own safe and no doubt delegated certain members to head for trains for the counter attack

The trouble with being aggressive early is people tend to get a little trigger happy, oh no look I has 500 axe better send them at someone kinda thing

NotBad have waited until they have 'nukes' that can do real damage and picked their targets carefully

The next few days could be a real tussle :)