iJerk

DeletedUser

Yes, it's true. I have decided that after my stint as baron in CHE!!! and my extended holiday, I will create a tribe. Oh, that's already done.

ijerk.jpg

It's alive!!

Ok, anyway, onto the recruitment.

This form must be filled out and mailed to me in-game. In-game name = adwodon.

1)What experience do you have(worlds/tribes/how you did)?

2)Would you consider yourself an aggressive player?

3)What ratio of offensive:defensive villages do you prefer to play with?

4)What kind of troop setup do you prefer for your first village? your second village?

5)What style do you use? Would you be willing to use the HC strategy for the betterment and efficiency of the cluster?

6)If you were under attack right now by an axe speed attack, how would you handle it?

7)If a player is nobling you with 2 nobles and both of you only have 1 village each, what steps would you take?

8)How many attacks from one village can you compress into one second?

9)If you were leading us in war against a tribe with 4x as many players as us in our area, how would you go about it?

11)Do you have any PAs on this world? If so, who are they?

12)If asked, will you join a tribe for us as a spy?

13)Roughly, how active are you?

14)Are you willing to be part of an account sitting schedule for the entire tribe?

15)How ealry do you plan on nobling?

16)Are you a premium user?

17) Are you a people person? By this i mean, are you polite but also able to get any type of message across?

18)Are you a squad member, as in you take orders and execute them, or are you a squad leader, you organise attacks.

19)What are your expertise? Are you a good defense co-ordinator or offense co-ordinator?

20)Whats your start like? Do you rush LC, or would you build mines first to support a later farming spree?

21)When nobling, in a coins world, would you noble as soon as you hit the 1st noble, or wait until you had 3 or 4?

22)Are you a noble rusher? Or do you prefer to let someone near you get a second village first, so that you can clear his defenses that are spread over two vills instead of one, and then take the village off him with less loyalty.

23)Would you be willing to get rimmed to save your tribe members? Of course if it happened you would still be kept in the tribe, just on the rim.

24)Would you be willing to do ANYTHING within the rules for your leadership?

Your application is evaluated on these answers. Please answer as truthfully as possible.

Our policy?

You must be over 500k points, and have an ODA bigger than your points. You must have a proven record of nobling LIVE accounts. I don't care about location, you will be relying on yourself to survive anyway.

Yep, simple as.

Now, a little more info. This tribe will have no politics. Unless I change my mind, this tribe has no diplomacy. It's just a tribe made for players to come together who are aggressive and fed up with all the in-game bullshit.

Buh-bye. :icon_wink:

Small Print: I retain the right to refuse people. If I do this, its due to you being crap, or simply me just not liking you. If I refuse you, plrease ring this number:

0800 22 33 "Care Police"

Thanks you, and again, buh-bye
:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this was the name that you were gunna change Aten to lol :p

shit that reminds me W25 :O