IKEA's first declaration.

King Matt II

It has come to my attention that my good friend Warham's account is being mistreated by a certain Eddie. I feel that the incompetence of this player is destroying Warham's good name, with his excessive barb munching and as seen in the mail below, his obvious immaturity and inexperience.

After sending a few attacks to see the reaction from this player, I received a quite humourous mail;

warham on 23.01. at 19:13
you just declared open warfare on the duke of RMC ... i will have a hit ordered on you now

eddie

Due to this mail, I have unfortunately come to the decision to declare open warfare (as he states I've already done, which I haven't, until now), against Warham. I don't want to destroy the account, I just want to teach Eddie a lesson.

I request that all tribes, mainly RMC, back off from our war. Let's see if he's really worthy of being a duke of the #1 tribe, when all he can do is threaten a 'hit' on me.

10.5M vs. 1.4M, let the game begin. :axemen:

Ramifier3000.jpg

I hope my Ramifier 3000 doesn't hurt your ass too much. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol thats what I like to see happening in w6, more action! Nice going matt ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm hard for me here. RMC is nice but go go IKEA, make sweden proud jaja :icon_redface: nice to see stuff happening

lt181

It has come to my attention that my good friend Warham's account is being mistreated by a certain Eddie. I feel that the incompetence of this player is destroying Warham's good name, with his excessive barb munching and as seen in the mail below, his obvious immaturity and inexperience.

After sending a few attacks to see the reaction from this player, I received a quite humourous mail;

Due to this mail, I have unfortunately come to the decision to declare open warfare (as he states I've already done, which I haven't, until now), against Warham. I don't want to destroy the account, I just want to teach Eddie a lesson.

I request that all tribes, mainly RMC, back off from our war. Let's see if he's really worthy of being a duke of the #1 tribe, when all he can do is threaten a 'hit' on me.

10.5M vs. 1.4M, let the game begin. :axemen:

Ramifier3000.jpg

I hope my Ramifier 3000 doesn't hurt your ass too much. :icon_wink:

Give me the sit, and a week to get it in order, and I can guarantee the rest of RMC will back off.

Otherwise, the official position is that RMC villas will remain RMC villas. Unless you can successfully take them and keep them. And if you can, good for you ;)

King Matt II

Who did you steal the monkey from, you're not smart enough to train one. Unless it's in taking things from behind..

I made you an expert in that department didn't I? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, i wan't to be different and say go Eddie, but i like matt much better :)

DeletedUser

Wow, with this declaration, the whole of W6 will be shaking.

DeletedUser52667

a leaf being held behind my anal passage after eating cabbage... :O