IKEA's first declaration.

celticprincess

Lol I love how you don't know who I am too bad your predecessor and I got along well however I have been playing on and off for the last year now. Yeah RM is inactive and has been for awhile now however we are about to stir things up :)

thats what u think, i might know a little better than u on that matter

celticprincess

Stirring things up? By attacking two accounts whose owners are more inactive than me and have both stated they don't care about losing their villages and are just letting you take them? :|

i will say this in publin mate u mail me a list of ur villages i wont let a irish man down, ur one of us mucker and i got ur back anytime anywere shit ill invite u to hire :icon_razz:

King Matt II

i will say this in publin mate u mail me a list of ur villages i wont let a irish man down, ur one of us mucker and i got ur back anytime anywere shit ill invite u to hire :icon_razz:

I'll keep that in mind. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Stirring things up? By attacking two accounts whose owners are more inactive than me and have both stated they don't care about losing their villages and are just letting you take them? :|

I have only taken 2 from Warham and TWL I'm taking him out as I have said I would for the last year now also Warham bet me wanting to know how many villages I could take of him

DeletedUser

I have only taken 2 from Warham and TWL I'm taking him out as I have said I would for the last year now also Warham bet me wanting to know how many villages I could take of him

All words my friend, All words.