IL the truth number 1?

Demolition

Reaction score
Hello :)

As most of you guys know we had an ally with IL since kobk. was our common enemy (+- since the beginning March). Yesterday we got this message, they were ending the ally because we didn’t fit together. Just a couple of hours later the first incommings (nobles, nukes, fakes and cat fakes) where on their way.
upload_2018-4-10_21-29-30.png

When I asked them to wait to give us a little time to prepare our frontline, I got answers like:
upload_2018-4-10_21-29-37.png

But the conversation with Jacob (Kim jung il, 4th March) says we were.
upload_2018-4-10_21-29-44.png

Did we really fit together? I don’t think so.

Bibbox had an unlimited claimlimit (to mark noble directions), while IL had a limit of 5 for 3 days to make sure everyone takes their claims fast. With a shared nobleplanner that gave some problems.
We lowered it to 10 for 10 days after they had asked us to lower it. I asked them to make theirs higher because it was already a little bit later-game. But there were still problems after it. They started taking our claims. In the end we even accepted lowering it to 5 for 3 days, just the same as they had. I cant make a screen of it since they kicked me out the discord group. These screens where just made because I used them for our tribe chat and they where still on my phone, luckely.
upload_2018-4-10_21-29-55.png

Now about their recruit to win: After kobk died, they recruited Samuel without asking us anything. In the map below you can see he how was blocking our whole front (blue bibbox yellow Samuel, red IL). (BTW, all those death stars they just wanted and they didn’t want to talk about it to stop taking such vills in the middle of bibbox cluster).
upload_2018-4-10_21-30-2.png

Off course we didn’t like that they recruited our frontline and asked IL why they recruited him. They told us they wouldn’t let join any other KOBK member:
upload_2018-4-10_21-30-8.png

3 days later, with their answer:
upload_2018-4-10_21-30-12.png

And what happened when we started to attack VillageIdiot: He went to merge IL. And we couldn’t take any villages anymore, because they were for IL. After I told them we had claims on him, we could get our claims:
upload_2018-4-10_21-30-21.png

After waiting for him to prenoble all the other villages, my last trains got sniped there.
And the nuke after it was stacked (although VI only had 5 villages, and 2 villages were stacked so where was that def from :rolleyes: ):
upload_2018-4-10_21-30-33.png

So now the next target: Mr. D:
Elektra started with some attacks and…
upload_2018-4-10_21-30-44.png
Another stacks by an “ally”.
And they have planned it way before, since they also have stacked some players in our cluster (Like Lord-Ice, see PM above).

So, how is w97 thinking about this? Are you accepting stabs or not? :oops:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You was stupid to side with IL and not expect this after kobk fell. Your only a threat in their backlines now considering you have no where else to go but through IL.

Meow Ghost

You was stupid to side with IL and not expect this after kobk fell. Your only a threat in their backlines now considering you have no where else to go but through IL.

No, we didn't expect that samuel would join. Like Demolition said.

DeletedUser118378

Sorry but life happens. IL needs more food. Best of luck defending tho.

Plus what’s wrong with getting more coplayers it’s part of the game

Last edited by a moderator:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All I can say is that this thread is blatant over victimization. Let’s not forget the reason this started on bad terms was your members stacking on our op a long time ago because you wanted the sashaahn villages you didn’t earn. That was followed by us giving you guys some of our internals which was mainly just complained about as not enough. I respect you guys but this is a pitiful attempt I wouldn’t expect but from AA to act like we we’re just constantly bullying you. I stick by what I said in the mail that neither side really tried to help the other and what we had existed in name only and was pointless. Good luck on the battlefield.

Now I can expose more shadiness you guys did involving kobk if you wanna know why village idiot was stacked or we can stop here.

Edit: I also went on my own to give you 24 hours off cooldown before any attacks were launched, but you own player, Elektra Yang, sent nukes at us first so our players returned the favor. Not sure you have grounds to complain when you sent the first shot after the nap was dropped.

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I don't really understand bibboxs argument here lol ...

You got in bed with IL because you needed help with KoBK. You got boxed in. What did you expect would happen next?

And if you truly fired the first fakes/nukes than you can't even argue IL was in violation of the cooldown if you weren't respecting it either.

TW is a cruel game sometimes - you really are in quite a pickle and face a mountain of a task vs. IL. Sucks you're in this situation but shit happens.... best of luck vs. IL and if you fail; better luck next world :)

Truth Breaker

IL doesn't have the "fortitude" to take on Creati, so of course any rim tribe they can hug will be targeted. The definition of fortitude is open to interpretation due to the number of soy boys around here that report every trump gif they see. I'm glad I left IL and joined Creati.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Valour Khan

Very well written post and pretty interesting. Best of luck to both sides :)

Krapek

Hello :)

As most of you guys know we had an ally with IL since kobk. was our common enemy (+- since the beginning March). Yesterday we got this message, they were ending the ally because we didn’t fit together. Just a couple of hours later the first incommings (nobles, nukes, fakes and cat fakes) where on their way.
View attachment 1552

When I asked them to wait to give us a little time to prepare our frontline, I got answers like:
View attachment 1553

But the conversation with Jacob (Kim jung il, 4th March) says we were.
View attachment 1554

Did we really fit together? I don’t think so.

Bibbox had an unlimited claimlimit (to mark noble directions), while IL had a limit of 5 for 3 days to make sure everyone takes their claims fast. With a shared nobleplanner that gave some problems.
We lowered it to 10 for 10 days after they had asked us to lower it. I asked them to make theirs higher because it was already a little bit later-game. But there were still problems after it. They started taking our claims. In the end we even accepted lowering it to 5 for 3 days, just the same as they had. I cant make a screen of it since they kicked me out the discord group. These screens where just made because I used them for our tribe chat and they where still on my phone, luckely.
View attachment 1555

Now about their recruit to win: After kobk died, they recruited Samuel without asking us anything. In the map below you can see he how was blocking our whole front (blue bibbox yellow Samuel, red IL). (BTW, all those death stars they just wanted and they didn’t want to talk about it to stop taking such vills in the middle of bibbox cluster).
View attachment 1556

Off course we didn’t like that they recruited our frontline and asked IL why they recruited him. They told us they wouldn’t let join any other KOBK member:
View attachment 1557

3 days later, with their answer:
View attachment 1558

And what happened when we started to attack VillageIdiot: He went to merge IL. And we couldn’t take any villages anymore, because they were for IL. After I told them we had claims on him, we could get our claims:
View attachment 1559

After waiting for him to prenoble all the other villages, my last trains got sniped there.
And the nuke after it was stacked (although VI only had 5 villages, and 2 villages were stacked so where was that def from :rolleyes: ):
View attachment 1560

So now the next target: Mr. D:
Elektra started with some attacks and…
View attachment 1561
Another stacks by an “ally”.
And they have planned it way before, since they also have stacked some players in our cluster (Like Lord-Ice, see PM above).

So, how is w97 thinking about this? Are you accepting stabs or not? :oops:

Lord-Ice is in Annex, and we had a NAP, so you claiming the villages, well... is there anything else to say why he wouldnve been stacked? You are speaking ahead of yourself and don't understand that with at least this statement you busted yourself

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hm.. Bibbox are suiciding their nukes to make all of their villages D. Interesting and bold tactic from their side in an attempt to win the world.