IL the truth number 1?

Krapek

ofcourse, it's weak to just run away. I admit that. But IL was six times bigger + annex who were like our size. So we were just outnumbered + Annex had stacked players in our back and IL had plenty of -removed by moderator- + almost 360º front. To defend ourselves we should have been 24/7 online and the chance that we would lose would still be very big. So we could decide to defend ourselves and maybe survive a 2 month and still lose or we could decide just to give up and don't waste any time here so our RL wouldn't suffer from it. In my opinion an easy choice.

I think that 90% of the tw community here would have done the same in our situation because it was just pointless.
I totally understand you mate

Last edited by a moderator:

Shameful Sinner

ofcourse, it's weak to just run away. I admit that. But IL was six times bigger + annex who were like our size. So we were just outnumbered + Annex had stacked players in our back and IL had plenty of -removed by moderator- + almost 360º front. To defend ourselves we should have been 24/7 online and the chance that we would lose would still be very big. So we could decide to defend ourselves and maybe survive a 2 month and still lose or we could decide just to give up and don't waste any time here so our RL wouldn't suffer from it. In my opinion an easy choice.

I think that 90% of the tw community here would have done the same in our situation because it was just pointless.

I have 2 questions bud,

1. Whats a -removed by moderator-
2. Did you not realise that the net is 24/7 , were hard core here mate.

24/7 hard core .net , were the bad boys of the TW co playing world lol 100 is a Comming

DeletedUser121712

I have 2 questions bud,

1. Whats a -removed by moderator-
2. Did you not realise that the net is 24/7 , were hard core here mate.

24/7 hard core .net , were the bad boys of the TW co playing world lol 100 is a Comming

1. -removed by moderator- is a village from your enemy right in the middle of your cluster. Often barbarian villages that were nobled and instant stacked.
2. ofcourse we did but not everyone is so 'hardcore' or 'bad boy' like you (rofl)

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
this tribe doesnt exist anymore seems this issue you could settle in pms.

or you could expose them to everyone for the liars they are not victims to 100 by rimming them there ;) but theyre gone from 97 so i think its a little bit of a moot issue for now.

DeletedUser110019

... well this thread just went rip; shame the shameful sinner guy doesn't know this is a game...

(i want likes for bad puns plz like this)

DeletedUser110019

IL leadership always were sneaky.

you should see creati leadership they never pre claim villages, like its not my fault its a tribe member who's angry because i keep claiming their villages i want

0s0speedy

I got kicked off an account because someone received info and it must of been me of course. forced me off sniper in demand (after giving up my own account to merge with it) with no proof i did anything wrong. Leadership is 3/10. Just want my TSE dudes winning.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
If the people bickering above want to continue their bickering, they will have to do it in a more civil manner than was done (which is why some posts were deleted).