I'll be your new mod.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hello again W30, I remember playing here for a while ^^

I'll be your new mod. I havent been a mod in about a year so sorry if I'm a bit rusty. I'm a easygoing kind of person who likes a good chat. You can always PM me for questions if you like, I should be online a lot ;)

I've got a load of posts on the external forum, which results in knowing a lot of people. However that will not influence my modding in anyway.

I hope we can get along :icon_wink:

xinryr

When did Nima become a mod?

I'll have to come post here more of h0lly is your mod :3

xinryr

ICECO wasn't that bad :(

If h0lly mods like he acts then he'll be pretty laid back Asa, so I wouldn't be worried :D

slates9

Xin, I would retract that statement before you get a thousand people on here complaining and then getting infracted :lol:

Our 3rd mod in less then a month, we must be doing something right. Nice to have you Holly.

DeletedUser

hello another new mod, this will be the last time i am saying hello as i am out of hello's so hello

xinryr

Xin, I would retract that statement before you get a thousand people on here complaining and then getting infracted :lol:

Our 3rd mod in less then a month, we must be doing something right. Nice to have you Holly.

Nah, I liked ICECO, he's just kinda serious. And what happened to Maryat anyway? :s

H0lly is teh smex. You guess are lucky :'(

Are you following me? Update the zombie thing at least D:

DeletedUser44039

ive heard that name somewhere else :/
well anyway welcome :D

silvereclipes

Welcome back to 30 hOlly good to see a old hand of the game here again.

DeletedUser83896

Hello, I look forward to you infracting me in the future.