I'll be your new mod.

DeletedUser

Hello there,

is it me or are all the mods on w30.

are we that bad.

well you've been here before you should know who all the troublemakers are.

DeletedUser

hi im new here sooo ill be a bit snecky snecky for you to chase around my random posts and flames ^.~:lol: i look forward to seeing you name pop up in my mail bax so we can chat further about my trublesome actions:icon_twisted: anyway hello:icon_rolleyes:(dont make us feel to bad and leave and make ICECO come back)!!!!!!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello holly!

lets hope i dont have to stop opening your mails like i did to the last mod. :icon_redface:

The forums are dying as it is, and frankly any life is good!!!

DeletedUser

I was only a temporary mod for this world. It was even in my welcoming thread:
I am your new mod.
It's only temporary though. I'm ought to be replaced in like half a month, so don't grow on me too much. I'm bad at goodbyes.
h0lly is here to stay.

Good luck, h0lly, and don't worry, they're really the nicest bunch.

DeletedUser

You have to watch out for Slates too. He's British after all.

Welcome to the nut house!

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:bye ICECO pop in once and awhile to chat with us:icon_biggrin::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Congrats on becoming a mod (again) h0lly :D

I won't cause you much trouble, I just pop into random GD sections now and then.

xinryr

You're the mod, make a new thread that people get banned from for not reading or something :p

DeletedUser

Hello again w30, faith has odd ways and this time it decided to bombard me to elder of (amongst others) this world.

To make this clear, I won't be checking back in my mails to see who was who. I hope I can count on everyone's goodwill in return.
I am your elder now and will take my role as ombudsman for any conflicts between the forum goers and the moderator.

DeletedUser

The mod is evil and has no cookies for us elder, i mean sir! O0ooo :)

DeletedUser

h0lly is an awesome mod, and congrats on getting promoted to elder ICECO!