Illegal Script ?

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So, the rim tribes of the NE were discussing working together to stay alive for a few more months as the large core tribes move out. A few decided to f that, and instead, wipe each other out.

But, my tribe is getting fake noble trains sent at us that are being tagged by the watchtower as nobles. The watchtower says they are nobles, there are within millisecs. But, when they hit, they are just rams. I sent a support ticket, the reply was this is not illegal as you can use the built in noble (add another noble) attack feature to do this.

So, you start with a village with 4 nobles, send the attack but remove the noble and make it a ram before it is sent?
Or how is this done? And what good is a watchtower if the watchtower can be tricked?

Who knows the secret to doing this?

DeletedUser121581

Name your village "Noble" or "*Noble" and that happens I think.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems like a flaw in the game?
So, if the watchtowers can make people think a fake train is real, I wonder why they put them in? This game is so expensive and time consuming anyway. Now you have to download a new browser that sucks for everything e4lse, just to play this game?

DeletedUser121581

Well kind of I guess. It really shouldn't make you think the train is real tho since it's really easy to notice and you can determine it's rams anyways by the traveling time.

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You would think so, but it is not working that way.

So, there are no illegal scripts? The game is supposed to be like this?

DeletedUser102250

You would think so, but it is not working that way.

So, there are no illegal scripts? The game is supposed to be like this?

It's prob not supposed to work that way, but it does. I don't see how an illegal script can do that anyways.

awper

It's a bug/flaw with the tagging system. When you use the tagging feature it calculates the troop type and renames the command to that troop type and then uses the command name to display the troop icon.

If you don't tag the attack and the attacking village name starts with Noble, the command ID/Name will start with Noble and automatically displays the noble icon. If you use the tagging feature, it usually renames the command to the correct troop type and changes the icon.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
You can also do this by naming your villages pala or spy or ram or whatever you want and it will show an icon of that

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still think they are using illegal scripts. I have seen the glitch where it renames one attack k noble, but to have them so perfectly timed? If it is legal, then what is illegal? Shouldn't every script be legal? Why doesn't TW just add it to the game so everyone has them and the game is fair to everyone?

Weird how some get banned but others don't...

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
I still think they are using illegal scripts. I have seen the glitch where it renames one attack k noble, but to have them so perfectly timed? If it is legal, then what is illegal? Shouldn't every script be legal? Why doesn't TW just add it to the game so everyone has them and the game is fair to everyone?

Weird how some get banned but others don't...

Wait, so the village name glitch has been explained to you, but you still think its illegal scripts? :D

Also, as far as I'm aware the Opera T-Train method is legal (which is most likely how ram attacks have been sent with 100ms gaps)

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I may not be explaining it right, but it's not that "glitch" I am talking about. But, no worries, I am sure you will it soon enough.

Good luck, everyone!

awper

So your complaint isn't that they look like nobles but end up being rams, but that there are 4 rams within 400ms? Really? I've got bad news for you. ^^

DeletedUser121581

Not complaining, just trying to understand. Are any scripts illegal?

Yes there are plenty of illegal scripts/bots. Sending 4 attacks in a train formation with 100ms gaps isn't a script tho, it used to be one of the most basic things in the game back when there was no "Add another nobleman attack" button. It can be achieved for example with the t-train method, which you can look up on youtube.

4132soccerboy4132

You can explain this to her 100 different ways and she still will think it’s illegal