Well i suggest we should all delete our accounts :icon_rolleyes:

The world has come to his end :icon_eek:

Bo-John-bo

Not sure what happened, but sure looks interesting

has Disbanded

What now?

I posted this in the thread I made :(

Why does no one read my thread?

I'm just a lonely scavenger turtle looking for my way in this scary world.....

DeletedUser

Finally met a war they could backstab their way out of or easily get the upper hand

DeletedUser

Ya know think this was Mayhem's plan but he misfired and hit with it. Instead if Contra. That is what is going on here.

Bo-John-bo

Ya know think this was Mayhem's plan but he misfired and hit with it. Instead if Contra. That is what is going on here.

Haha where have those awards for best forum poster gone?? I think I have a new favourite :lol:

LikaSombodeee

yeah, he already hit apathy, now Iluminati, I think he wants to leave contra for last so he can see ours scared, sad, a bit dehydrated and beautiful faces of his master plan.

ddog456

ಠ‿ಠ

Haha, Just cause Im tired of hearing dumb posts from some people about how we couldnt put up with the fight.

We disbanded because everyone was bored, People were caught up in RL and many of them had been wanting to quit way before the skirmish with W2V, From the outside looked perfect but everyone and every tribe has there faults.

just wasnt as active and willingly to continue on as most of you thought, Also rathismar you say its cause we couldnt backstab are way out of it??

Do you know we never even setup ops or anything on W2V?? We never truthfully called it even a war it was just a slight bumping of heads on our borders, And the stats people seen were mainly players either Inactive/Quitting or Newly taken villages.

I dont take that credit away from W2V because a Conquer is a Conquer no matter how its done, But truthfully I let nukes crash on my walls for awhile before ever even launching and when I actually did launch I think I took over 10 vills Smithies to Level 2 in 1 sweep just for the fun of it.

But much respect to W2V if there ever was any competition in the world they were it..... Also much respect to fellow Illuminati members (We Made Our Mark No Matter What Forum Trolls Say)....

The Legend Is Out!

DeletedUser7158

Well said ddog.

I think everyone has to bear in mind that it's a game - and the second you stop having fun, you're doing yourself a disservice by staying.

Few people have the patience required of endgame these days, and to be fair, can you blame them?

Thats my boy

As I've said in many threads, most of the tribe only wanted to stick around for apathy to be done and dusted...

DeletedUser

Well said ddog.

I think everyone has to bear in mind that it's a game - and the second you stop having fun, you're doing yourself a disservice by staying.

Few people have the patience required of endgame these days, and to be fair, can you blame them?

No I cannot and I feel the exact same way.

DeletedUser

Well said ddog.

This was the whole thing, people were bored and not having fun, the only reason had not disbanded sooner was because everyone was in that mind set "if you quit I'm going to quit", until finally someone decided that it was stupid if nobody was having fun what is the point of staying? People can say that ran away from w2v all they want I don't think anyone in really cares because that is our truth. Had been more interested in this world I believe w2v would have given a good fight and it would have been nice to see.

Edit: sorry Bo, I'll go read your thread :icon_razz:

Bo-John-bo

Are we in end game already? I've only been here a couple months :(

And kurtis you just need to join W2V, we're a fun bunch. Well I am :lol: